Paid Role for Oxford home games

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandalton10

Hi
I am looking for football fans to
attend matches for gathering statistics for
It is a PAID role and you can cover games when it suits your schedule.

Ideal part time job for football fans
Requirements:
Applicants do not need to be experts, but have to know the rules and the teams;
Understanding and demonstrable experience with modern communication devices .
It is a paid role to gather statistics with a mobile application.
I would imagine it would interest a number of football fans here.
Here is a video of what the role entails.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMEnTZ9xBac
Please email me for more details

daltondan@hotmail.co.uk

Regards
Dan Dalton.
Betradar

Not for me. I'll be eating my prawn sandwiches, even if at home watching on iFollow.

I was thinking more along the lines of this being an advert for employment, probably by a gambling organisation. Betradar?

Personally I'd rather watch the match than be fiddling with my mobile phone.

Mind you, that's certainly not the case for everyone - it drives me mad!

"Betradar is a brand of Sportradar, a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. Since its founding in 2001, Betradar has developed into a key player in the industry. "
" Our diverse portfolio enables us to meet the challenges and demands of the international bookmaking industry in a forward-looking manner while helping to maximise the profit of each client. "

Seems they try & stop dodgy betting on matches so pay you minimum wage for counting the "stats" ........

"Fraud Detection System works by comparing odds movement patterns from online bookmakers with the expected odds movement patterns for a given match. When suspicious matches are found, they are analyzed and then reported to the relevant federation. The federation can then start their own investigations. As of 2015, Fraud Detection System monitors 65 000 matches across 11 sports, half of them in soccer. Daily, the system receives roughly 5 billion odds adjustments from around 450 different bookmakers."

I`m out.

Thread closed for now. Poster under the loop. Do not reply to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom