Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Referee Yates wasnt too bad -though his booking of taylor was imo the wrong call- He could ,maybe shouldve nipped plymouth players leaving a foot in on challenges in the first half. Allowed an incompetant assistant to claim whyte was offside and over rule the pen decision , which imo was 100% pen

THAT linesman/assistant referee was attrocious (and either influenced by the crowd or incompetant...or both)

Ref would get a steady 6 but as a team of officials a 4 from me

As a team of officials

Booking of Taylor was tacked on and actually a good spot from the lino on this side. The lino on that side needs to take a good hard look at himself in the mirror.

Booking of Taylor was tacked on and actually a good spot from the lino on this side. The lino on that side needs to take a good hard look at himself in the mirror.
Did 'say' imo ...the plymouth supporters i was sat with thought it (yellow card) was a strange decision ....though like the ref & lino I /we only got the one & tbf not from the best angle view of it

Referee had a pretty good game. The linesman had one of the worst games I've seen an official have. I'm never one to suggest an official was purposely bias, but KR all but did and he's not wrong! Some utterly baffling decisions, and often making calls that were completely clear for OUFC in Plymouth's favour. It wasn't even like Plymouth fans were heavily on the back of the officials like a Wycombe are, it was just bizarre all game.

I've given a 6 for the ref, but if I were voting on the lino you'd need to add negative options to the list.

I thought he was a top draw ref.

Played advantage for everything. Awarded us the pen etc.

The Lino though… wow.

I thought he was a top draw ref.

Played advantage for everything. Awarded us the pen etc.

The Lino though… wow.

Back
Top Bottom