Oxvox open members meetings?

Sarge

God like member
With or without guest speakers?

Any arranged as yet?

A guest speaker id like to see &hear if possible to arrange?....
Keith Hackett ( based here in Oxford)...re rule changes & refereeing games in general

A guest speaker id like to see &hear if possible to arrange?....
Keith Hackett ( based here in Oxford)...re rule changes & refereeing games in general

Dermot Gallagher lives in Banbury...

If there was going to be any guess speakers, I would prefer they were about any current issues surrounding the club, maybe Zaki or FK or both could attend and put their side on their vision of the future for the ground/club.

If there was going to be any guess speakers, I would prefer they were about any current issues surrounding the club, maybe Zaki or FK or both could attend and put their side on their vision of the future for the ground/club.

I'd prefer Ian Hudspeth and the leader of OCC so they could be questioned on their support/intentions with the club.

Also the OCC leader could be questioned on the Priory and their near absolute inactivity/enforcement of the planning conditions.

I'd prefer Ian Hudspeth and the leader of OCC so they could be questioned on their support/intentions with the club.

Also the OCC leader could be questioned on the Priory and their near absolute inactivity/enforcement of the planning conditions.
ian Hudspeth is leader of the County council .... its the City council who own the grade 11 listed Priory and who have failed to ensure the current leaseholder (our slum landlord) complies with requirements of the lease and has failed to comply with requirements in the planning permission for his Hampton hotel

Ian Hudspeth may well be able provide an insight re planning permision(s) etc ... Sadly the sorry situation regarding the Priory is one for the City Council

ian Hudspeth is leader of the County council .... its the City council who own the grade 11 listed Priory and who have failed to ensure the current leaseholder (our slum landlord) complies with requirements of the lease and has failed to comply with requirements in the planning permission for his Hampton hotel

Ian Hudspeth may well be able provide an insight re planning permision(s) etc ... Sadly the sorry situation regarding the Priory is one for the City Council

I know, that is why I put both. Don't know the name of the OCC leader so just put the title but obviously didn't make myself clear enough.

They could be a useful addition to the guess list, but we have been there before with these people and they are very good at giving a politicians answer, a lot of noise but no substance.

Back
Top Bottom