OxVox Mural at the Kassam Stadium

agreed, im sure alot more people will be willing/able to donate once the actual images are released and or/the immenent pay day coming up.

i wonder how much of the Oxvox "slush fund" is also being used for this, i.e. is the £7k the total cost or a "topup" that oxvox need to cover the total costs.

I'm personally waiting to see if Oxvox do take up the suggestion on this thread of a bolder design supplemented by images, it would be much more striking and still created on movable boards.

Whatever design is agreed on it has to be distinct from most angles of the home support, I think larger bolder images than a cluttered action shot that can't be distinguishable unless you are in front of it, tricky to please all on design but the images have got to be recognisable to all our supporters.

PS, will they get turned upside down if the owner is not in favour again :D

Whatever design is agreed on it has to be distinct from most angles of the home support, I think larger bolder images than a cluttered action shot that can't be distinguishable unless you are in front of it, tricky to please all on design but the images have got to be recognisable to all our supporters.

PS, will they get turned upside down if the owner is not in favour again :D

Not if the bloke fitting them does the job properly [emoji6]

I think Oxvox need to be pushing this more. We need an update on what pictures they plan to put to the public vote and hopefully that will provide the impetus for more people to contribute. I was hoping payday would see a jump in contributors but the fundraising effort is dying a death here.

£3060 from 105 this morning. Oxvox
definitely need to start pushing this, I'm a bit concerned that some if the excellent suggestions with plenty of yellow in the murals on this thread are not what Oxvox favour.

Last edited:
Make that £3110.
However, a long way off the £7000 given as the target. Not long left to get this sorted. A push is indeed required.

Its all gone quiet over there. It deffo needed a rethink as the blown up photo idea was not going to be impactful so hopefully thats what happening and the funding push can be relaunched when they have a design to show properly.

I say use the funds they have now to get a designer involved with a few options that donars can vote on. maybe the amount you donate can be incentivised e.g £10 1 vote for design choice £30 5 votes. £50 your name printed on it somewhere (in small print) etc

I’m still a little baffled why the fans are having to fund this?

It markets the club. The club drove the ultras away who were a great marketing tool. Supposedly our owners have lots of cash, and the improvements are to the infrastructure of the stadium they lease.

Surely it's an Oxvox initiative and they have said the payment of it by the fans is to make everybody feel part of it?
Our owners may have cash but I suspect that the club is running at losses of £1.5m to £2m per annum.

Id like to see something similar to the Ibrox ledgends. They looked really good at last weeks game. Really stand out

Something like this in yellow and blue with our players obviously

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1563302629388.jpg
    FB_IMG_1563302629388.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 21
Have there been any updates from Oxvox?
Presumably we will hear something soon?

Have there been any updates from Oxvox?
Presumably we will hear something soon?
Members will have received an email this evening.

I'm not quite ready to pass comment but, nothing I have seen has leapt out as a definite yes.

Really, really like the style of C’s design and desperately hope that wins any vote. Exactly what we need a mon avis.

Back
Top Bottom