OxVox Mural at the Kassam Stadium

Anyways, like the next Prime Minister being decided by a small group of Conservative party members. We have a big mural east stand decided by a small group of oxvox members ?

Oh and big Ron is up there suggested by yellow forum members.

Anyways, like the next Prime Minister being decided by a small group of Conservative party members. We have a big mural east stand decided by a small group of oxvox members ?

Oh and big Ron is up there suggested by yellow forum members.

Actually no, big Ron was always on our list (and one we really like) but we are trying not to influence the voting too much. As for what is chosen a lot of people have worked very hard to make sure all fans get a say on here and social media and when we get to the voting stage it will be totally up to the supporters what gets chosen. I'm not sure how that constitutes a small group of OxVox members deciding how it looks? All supporters get to vote. What else would you have us do?

Actually no, big Ron was always on our list (and one we really like) but we are trying not to influence the voting too much. As for what is chosen a lot of people have worked very hard to make sure all fans get a say on here and social media and when we get to the voting stage it will be totally up to the supporters what gets chosen. I'm not sure how that constitutes a small group of OxVox members deciding how it looks? All supporters get to vote. What else would you have us do?

In fairness to OxVox, fans used to donate to us and trust an even smaller group to make huge displays. A vote of 1000 OxVox members will easily represent the fan base.

About half way there with 25 days to go, only 119 contributors!!!

I think quite a few people are waiting to see what the actual mural will be before contributing.

I keep meaning to send a contribution in the old fashioned way but keep forgetting. :(

I put a tenner in. It would only take a thousand of us to put in seven quid each to reach the target.

Made my donation by cheque a while ago now ... if there's bucket collections at the next few home games, Id put some £ in them too

Back
Top Bottom