OxVox Mural at the Kassam Stadium

I don’t think photos are the way to go.

They should simply try to replicate what the ultras had but in permanent form with bright yellow flag images
Have to agree.

It's a good idea, but the photos are a bit underwhelming and lacking in punch.

A large colourful artwork would be the way to go for me... Maybe some of the ex ultras could submit a design or two, then have a vote between those and the photo idea.

I think this is a great idea to bring a bit more colour to the stadium. To help fund it I wonder if a small section of the mural could be an image say a club crest, made up of a collage of pictures of supporters, and charge to have a picture of you or a loved one no longer with us included.

If it's on a wall it's a muriel college.
Expressing ideas/thoughts on a public forum is not "sitting behind a keyboard & criticising".
The other problem is putting something up that covers both history & has longevity.
Like the idea of the boards linking together.......... surely there must already be some designs floating around?

Yep, was just covering my own a**e with the "siting behind a keyboard" line
;)

To be fair, and I’ve read some complete drivel about this today, i actually really like that
Which comments do you think we're complete drivel? Most have just been opinions... With plenty not liking the blown up photos idea.

Which comments do you think we're complete drivel? Most have just been opinions... With plenty not liking the blown up photos idea.

Theres been plenty, a fair few from people that haven’t even read the article. But then again that’s just my opinion. [emoji6]

a4bda9e6-4728-458c-9a8c-2bda565d8bcc-jpeg.1633

Here’s my go. Keeping it purely yellow and blue whilst keeping in some great images/ memories

Attachments

• A4BDA9E6-4728-458C-9A8C-2BDA565D8BCC.jpeg
    A4BDA9E6-4728-458C-9A8C-2BDA565D8BCC.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 299
Theres been plenty, a fair few from people that haven’t even read the article. But then again that’s just my opinion. [emoji6]
Not really answered which posts on the thread you think are drivel... Unless you meant posts on some other platform.

I know you were on the oxvox committee so maybe you are taking the comments too personally.

Do you think the photos as presented in the oxvox article are the way to go, or do you think it should be more of a mural?

Not really answered which posts on the thread you think are drivel... Unless you meant posts on some other platform.

I know you were on the oxvox committee so maybe you are taking the comments too personally.

Do you think the photos as presented in the oxvox article are the way to go, or do you think it should be more of a mural?

I’m not taking anything personally, this wasn’t a project I had any involvement in. it is quiet funny how instantly some people are assuming I’m referring to them though, when I’ve read comments on here, twitter, face book and the oxfordmail comments section. My opinion of what it should look like, matters no more than any other fan, I’ll get exactly the same opportunity to vote for how I’d like it as everyone else. It is quiet amusing though that in two threads running at the same time, firoz is being accused of preventing matchday experience , while also helping improve the matchday experience .

I’m not taking anything personally, this wasn’t a project I had any involvement in. it is quiet funny how instantly some people are assuming I’m referring to them though, when I’ve read comments on here, twitter, face book and the oxfordmail comments section. My opinion of what it should look like, matters no more than any other fan, I’ll get exactly the same opportunity to vote for how I’d like it as everyone else. It is quiet amusing though that in two threads running at the same time, firoz is being accused of preventing matchday experience , while also helping improve the matchday experience .
Okay, but still not said what you think is drivel, or your preference.
No more to be said on the issue.

Back
Top Bottom