Oxvox Members Meeting to be held in the function hall at the Masons Arms, Headington Quarry 10th January.

Fair play and I know you get well looked after in the masons arms but is there a more central venue that can be used?

Not the easiest of places to get to and from on a weekday night for some people.

Yes I know some people are never happy but I am just saying..

Good point about the pub and especially the landlord. Slagging. Off oxford fans threating them as well. That's why we won't use it.

What, at the Masons? First I've heard of it.
Landlord is an OUFC fan, goes to most home games and quite a few aways......in the 12th man fundraising era, at the annual (september?) Headington beer festival, the masons' old bog micro brewery had a 12th man beer , with all profits to the 12th man fund- 12th man beer sold out first at that particular beer fest btw

Was on Facebook or Twitter a while ago in an arguement about b teams and fans boycotting.

If true, that really surprises me, as Sarge says above, he's been very supportive of the club and OxVox. I'm sure someone's got their wires crossed somewhere?

Don't use Twitter so can't find it but I'm pretty sure it happened around the time of the Coventry game with it becoming quite heated

I just hope that all of those people who have asked questions on here go to the meeting and hopefully a lot can be cleared up.

I just hope that all of those people who have asked questions on here go to the meeting and hopefully a lot can be cleared up.

Unfortunately I won't be able to go but could somebody ask for an update on what the latest is with the new training grounds please?

Clarified more likely than cleared up in the main I'dve thought ;) hopefully some issues will be cleared up on the night

and yes, best place to ask questions is directly to those in a position to provide an answer or at least clarification, is in person.
like @Foley I too hope that those people looking for answers (or clarification) get themselves along to the Masons Arms,Quarry on Jan 10th too

Back
Top Bottom