OxVox meeting notes

OxVox

Meeting notes should now be in members email inboxes. Any issues please email via the site or message on here and it’ll be picked up ASAP.

Thanks

COYYs

Thanks. Any chance of the mural being up for the start of the season, or is that detail not known?

Thanks. Any chance of the mural being up for the start of the season, or is that detail not known?

That's the intention, but there are a few copyright permissions still needed for some of the images. Once they are done then it should happen very quickly.

I'm waiting for payday tomorrow to join up (I know it's only a tenner, I really am that skint at the moment). Would I be able to access/be sent these minutes after signing up?

Of course. We can send them to you, but there is a section on our website where minutes are stored. I dare say someone will post them on here in the next few days anyway.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you join up.

That's the intention, but there are a few copyright permissions still needed for some of the images. Once they are done then it should happen very quickly.

Great thank you.

I assume that getting the copyright for the montage of Dean Morgan photos is taking longer than expected.

I wonder if the Ultras will be inclined to get some of their flags up in the North Stand before a game if that all happens, or if that’s it now for regular appearances of Time For Heroes etc at home games.

Great thank you.

I assume that getting the copyright for the montage of Dean Morgan photos is taking longer than expected.

I wonder if the Ultras will be inclined to get some of their flags up in the North Stand before a game if that all happens, or if that’s it now for regular appearances of Time For Heroes etc at home games.

No, it's the copyright of Messi and Ronaldo wearing OUFC shirts at their signings recently. Can't be used until after the World Cup.

Karl did try to tell you.....................

No, it's the copyright of Messi and Ronaldo wearing OUFC shirts at their signings recently. Can't be used until after the World Cup.

You mean we missed out on Neymar?

You mean we missed out on Neymar?

We did try , but Colin got the wrong end of the stick when asking for a Brazilian, and now has a lovely bikini line.

I think I’d prefer the flags at the back than pictures. Of course, I’ll wait to see the finished product, but those flags look brilliant.

The idea is not to replace the banners but more to offer a backdrop for them. The intention is to provide a system so that they can easily be hung in front. The mural will hopefully look great in it's own right but also add colour to the banners during home games.

The uniform is very minimalist

Not being sexist or anything, BUT are there any lovely ladies present at these Oxvox meetings. I'll require evidence (photos will be adequate ?).

P.S. Don't tell the wife ? oh and don't bother with photo of any males with Brazilians ? - cheers.

The uniform is very minimalist

Not being sexist or anything, BUT are there any lovely ladies present at these Oxvox meetings. I'll require evidence (photos will be adequate [emoji6]).

P.S. Don't tell the wife [emoji23] oh and don't bother with photo of any males with Brazilians [emoji32] - cheers.

There certainly is, but I’m afraid we’ve signed an NDA on the photos

Not being sexist or anything, BUT are there any lovely ladies present at these Oxvox meetings. I'll require evidence (photos will be adequate ?).

P.S. Don't tell the wife ? oh and don't bother with photo of any males with Brazilians ? - cheers.

Not stereotyping or anything, but how long have you been living in Australia ??

Back
Top Bottom