OxVox Meeting - LIVE

I just think that we should be looking and assessing alternative options NOW as the clock is ticking on our current situation. It's probably a year or more too late in the game as these situations can take 5-10 to complete, but we don't want to be in a negotiation situation with Kassam the nearer our current lease expiry date looms as it weakens our position. I feel that OxVox should be persuing other options or at least considering other options in our pursuit to find us a beneficial home.

I just think that we should be looking and assessing alternative options NOW as the clock is ticking on our current situation. It's probably a year or more too late in the game as these situations can take 5-10 to complete, but we don't want to be in a negotiation situation with Kassam the nearer our current lease expiry date looms as it weakens our position. I feel that OxVox should be persuing other options or at least considering other options in our pursuit to find us a beneficial home.

And as u were told last night they are open (as are the councils) to such an option if the land and the money is put up. But as it stands, still, the Kassam is the best current option. Unless u wanna ask about a 3rd land owner after the farmer and Exeter collage options have been ruled out ?

Do you just sit there and stick your fingers in your ears and shout la la la until OxVox and the club stop talking?

They said they are open to other options but right now there aren't many options out there. Right now the Kassam is the best option but still some large stumbling blocks in the way which is understandable when FK is involved.

And as u were told last night they are open (as are the councils) to such an option if the land and the money is put up. But as it stands, still, the Kassam is the best current option. Unless u wanna ask about a 3rd land owner after the farmer and Exeter collage options have been ruled out ?

Do you just sit there and stick your fingers in your ears and shout la la la until OxVox and the club stop talking?

They said they are open to other options but right now there aren't many options out there. Right now the Kassam is the best option but still some large stumbling blocks in the way which is understandable when FK is involved.

spot on (both posts)

I do when you say anything.

Back
Top Bottom