OxVox meeting Live

I believe Niall said he was in the process of writing up the strategy and would share it when appropriate.

Generally everything mentioned on the night, by either NMcW or ZN, always referred back to the short, medium and long term plans they were making. (I wished I had asked what the time frames were now, but hey ho.) The stadium being one example that crosses all plans. Zaki did provide some "vision", but just the usual "aiming to be a sustainable, championship club" type of thing.
That’s the kassam stadium out then.

Pretty pointless if you don’t get honest answers ?

My personal opinion was that it was a pretty good meeting, quite well attended and quite a few questions asked/answered.(y)(y)(y)

The Forum Mafia showed their true colours by not turning up, it's so easy to type messages on a forum but it's so hard to turn up to a meeting.:mad::mad:

Try waiting on your option 3 regarding the current directors then as they can’t invest in much at present as we already have a training base for a number of years, a ground which lets face it we won’t own and a transfer window that doesn’t open for 5 weeks. There are certainly things going on behind the scenes that we will know about in due course that it’s not in the clubs interest to divulge at present.
So, how’s this one worked out then?

Don’t know yet do we .
So, the club gets served with a winding up petition. A club director stands up in front of the fans and says, “Hey, it’s no big deal. It’ll be settled this week.”

The debt isn’t settled, and the petition is Gazetted.

And that’s still not enough for you to judge?!

So, the club gets served with a winding up petition. A club director stands up in front of the fans and says, “Hey, it’s no big deal. It’ll be settled this week.”

The debt isn’t settled, and the petition is Gazetted.

And that’s still not enough for you to judge?!
Not good enough but also not December 19th yet. Goodbye

Back
Top Bottom