OxVox Committee Applications

“Smear as much s**t” I was asked a question by the chairman of Oxvox and answered it. The follow up question was irrelevant so I did not answer it. End of. It’s others that have shown an aggressive response.

I've just read through the whole thread again and can see no aggressive response toward you. Just people getting fed up with you and your like, sniping from the sidelines at every opportunity.

The "aggressive responses stance" usually comes out when someone senses that they are losing the argument.

I really can’t get my head around the benefit of slagging off the supporters trust of the club you supposedly support who are all volunteers.

If you aren’t happy with how they are run then either put your name forward to go on the committee, actually turn up to the meetings and fans forums or just don’t be a member.

Oh and it’s ok Tai Chi, one of the others will be along soon to post about the questioning you are getting and help back you up.

“Smear as much s**t” I was asked a question by the chairman of Oxvox and answered it. The follow up question was irrelevant so I did not answer it. End of. It’s others that have shown an aggressive response.

Ok, so just to be sure i've got this right:

You DO believe that the current committee is less open, less transparent and more secretive than under previous 'management'.

You are NOT prepared to say why the current committee is less open and transparent compared to the past and how you are able to compare, or reach that conclusion

You are NOT prepared to say if you've been an OxVox committee member in the past.

Sorry to labour these points, but is the above how it is?

Kind regards

Jem

Ok, so just to be sure i've got this right:

You DO believe that the current committee is less open, less transparent and more secretive than under previous 'management'.

You are NOT prepared to say why the current committee is less open and transparent compared to the past and how you are able to compare, or reach that conclusion

You are NOT prepared to say if you've been an OxVox committee member in the past.

Sorry to labour these points, but is the above how it is?

Kind regards

Jem

Don't hold your breath Jem

I wish MS still posted on the forum, he was such an amazing leader of OxVox! If only he was reading this and could return to lead OxVox through this difficult period.

You should ask Tai Chi why Mark doesn’t go for OxVox chairman. You might even get the answer from the man himself.

You should ask Tai Chi why Mark doesn’t go for OxVox chairman. You might even get the answer from the man himself.

Be very interesting to see who will take up the position of leader now Jem has decided to relinquish the role.

Back
Top Bottom