OxVox and Tiger meeting notes out

A bit clearer, yes. Encouraging? No. There is nothing to get excited about, unless you fancy a better looking shirt from the shop.

A bit clearer, yes. Encouraging? No. There is nothing to get excited about, unless you fancy a better looking shirt from the shop.

Nothing except the fact that fans (like u and me) have met him, have asked him important questions and listened to his vision, and been satisfied with the results. All things that charlie uses as a good barometer of the sartori deal, so I can’t really see it as any difference. Apart from it wasnt him or stewart that put the name forward. But it did come with lenagans knowledge it would seem

Last edited by a moderator:

Nothing except the fact that fans (like u and me) have met him, have asked him important questions and listened to his vision, and been satisfied with the results. All things that charlie uses as a good barometer of the sartori deal, so I can’t really see it as any difference. Apart from it was him or stewart that put the name forward. But did come with lenagans knowledge it would seem

“the original introductions had been made by Sean Harvey from the EFL.”

For better or worse…

I’d love it if we got a proper Oufc shop in the west gate, that would be amazing

Members should have received the minutes from the meeting with Tiger back in November.

http://www.oxvox.org.uk/minutes/oxvox-tiger-10nov2017/

Bit clearer now, let's give him a chance.
Yup. Got to judge on actions not words. Plenty of shysters can sound convincing on the way in and end up being dreadful. By definition, the contrary can also be true. Think not having a Thai translator at the presser was an error.

Nothing except the fact that fans (like u and me) have met him, have asked him important questions and listened to his vision, and been satisfied with the results. All things that charlie uses as a good barometer of the sartori deal, so I can’t really see it as any difference. Apart from it wasnt him or stewart that put the name forward. But it did come with lenagans knowledge it would seem
According to the notes Sean Harvey was the introducer. That fills me with confidence.

Members should have received the minutes from the meeting with Tiger back in November.

http://www.oxvox.org.uk/minutes/oxvox-tiger-10nov2017/

Bit clearer now, let's give him a chance.
Yup. Got to judge on actions not words. Plenty of shysters can sound convincing on the way in and end up being dreadful. By definition, the contrary can also be true. Think not having a Thai translator at the presser was an error.

No comment on the notes ? The ones that have been a dereliction of duty for not asking ?

I wish I had your optimism Dave but, sadly, I can see nothing, and have heard nothing that makes me think that "Tiger" (and his mate "Jack") are going to be anything other than enthusiastic but lacking substance.

We should have been celebrating the appointment of a new manager and news of a strong budget to bring in the right resources over the coming months. What we have is someone who sees an opportunity to "improve" the stock at the shop and wants to watch football.
And, to cap it all, he was introduced by Sean Harvey. Heaven help us all!

Hope I've sort of misinterpreted fans forum before a match in March?........many football supporters have a pre match ritual of sorts, including 'us', fans forum on a weekday evening I Hope.......pre match rituals help our team to a win donchaknow and we still need 3 wins this campaign...let's not risk it with a pre match fans forum o_O

Owning the stadium? not important.
Directors? Him and DE probably, maybe more later...
Carabao? Might be involved, in the fullness of time...

Hope I've sort of misinterpreted fans forum before a match in March?........many football supporters have a pre match ritual of sorts, including 'us', fans forum on a weekday evening I Hope.......pre match rituals help our team to a win donchaknow and we still need 3 wins this campaign...let's not risk it with a pre match fans forum o_O

And with the length of ur list, they would have to delay kick off [emoji2]

Nothing in the notes fills me with a great deal of confidence. Sounds like a decent enough bloke who loves football and that’s about it.

If it was the scum we’d all be pissing ourselves. I’m all for optimism but not blind optimism.

I also don’t really see much in the way of response to the questions posed by Myles. Feels like some of the forum feuding has clouded a few people’s judgement.

Anyway let’s see what happens! I always enjoyed a pint in the Crown and Anchor in Eastbourne. Fingers crossed I’m wrong!!!

Nothing in the notes fills me with a great deal of confidence. Sounds like a decent enough bloke who loves football and that’s about it.

If it was the scum we’d all be pissing ourselves. I’m all for optimism but not blind optimism.

I also don’t really see much in the way of response to the questions posed by Myles. Feels like some of the forum feuding has clouded a few people’s judgement.

Anyway let’s see what happens! I always enjoyed a pint in the Crown and Anchor in Eastbourne. Fingers crossed I’m wrong!!!

No clouded judgment, my opinion is what it has been from the day it was mentioned, cautious but willing to judge him on what he does rather than what others say he will do. Ur right some of the questions haven’t had answers, it explains that in there that some couldn’t be gained at that stage, where there wasn’t even an offer on the table. And gives the chance to ask questions now that will be put to him. It’s been said many times that these questions were not even asked, as Oxvox had got to close to the new owner. And they were not doing their job by signing a NDA. Accusations that are both false.

Oxvox has 2night gone above the 1000 member mark for the first time in its history. Up over 600 since the new committee took over. That’s a great achievement, and endorsement of the work they do, and their importance to the fan base and club. And a different picture to the constant sniping and accusations they face on here

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they the same kind of shysters who totally misrepresented Water Eaton or claimed that DE would be pocketing £10m off the back of Oxford United? Or maybe the same sort of shyster who accuses Oxvox of all sorts but then hasn't the decency to admit that they were wrong?

Tiger came over confused and unprofessional, but he can blame the language barrier. What is your excuse?

He sounds like a foreign, wealthier DE when he first came in to the club IMO.

Indeed. From my brief reading this evening it looks like they’ve just been pointed to my original post to have a good read, but not actually challenged about the content.

And, oh look, it just happens “Jack” Srisumrid is involved. So, it seems that the individuals I flagged ARE involved after all.....

Maybe he wants to take legal action against OxBible. ?

Back
Top Bottom