OxVox AGM

jaybeachjump

I wasn't able to make the AGM. Could someone kindly summarise the headlines? I heard about the kit news. Anything else worth sharing?

Kit deal with singha

Singha to be stocked in stadium

Pre season friendly with Leeds

Lionstrust said no to launch yesterday.

The moving of venue was club issue not fk

Tiger is targeting premier league.

He likes Kane and is speaking with Chelsea.

Had booked tickets to meet FK today in Monaco but visa has expired.

Jack will attend instead.

There is still a debt relating to the service charge that’s been put on hold until arbitration is sorted

4 new good looking committee members introduced [emoji6]

Last edited by a moderator:
No but not time critical, and as he says shows more respect to go to him. Having done it myself and booked a holiday and not realised my passport is out of date 2 days before flying I can’t say much

No but not time critical, and as he says shows more respect to go to him. Having done it myself and booked a holiday and not realised my passport is out of date 2 days before flying I can’t say much
Basketcase!!

Kit deal with singha

Had booked tickets to meet go today in Monaco but visa has expired.

There is still a debt relating to the service charge that’s been put on hold until arbitration is sorted

Ah so 'go' is the nice Mr Kassam?

Did Tiger mention the playing budget and whether KR is hapey with it?

Did Tiger mention the playing budget and whether KR is hapey with it?

No, wasn’t asked. But did say squad would be smaller but better quality. Any players not wanted by KR even under contract ones would not be here next season

Yes . An initial meeting that tiger will follow up on in the coming weeks.

Certainly agree with tiger that it more professional and respectful to fly to him rather than the other way round. Let’s face it, calling the stadium by a different name, pulling the restaurant, and taking him to court haven’t exactly got us anywhere have they.

Start as u mean to go on and all that

It's not exactly a bad place to go for a business meeting!

Thanks Dave, Marked Ox. So KR can pay players contracts off that he doesn't rate and has a competitive budget for next season.

Great, I hope to see a lot of movement following the Blackburn game.. Exciting times.

No, wasn’t asked. But did say squad would be smaller but better quality. Any players not wanted by KR even under contract ones would not be here next season
That may not be good news for Obika.
I wonder whether there are any other players KR would not keep who are under contract?

It is very welcome that so much information has been freely given by Tiger to the AGM. Hopefully this will continue and we can expect a more open and informative style from the new club chair.

I am also intrigued as to how FK will react to dealing with Tiger as chairman and not DE.

Kit deal with singha

Had booked tickets to meet FK today in Monaco but visa has expired.

Thanks for this, Dave. Very exciting set of headlines.

The last one sounds like fake news...

Back
Top Bottom