OxVox AGM on Saturday - Venue Change

Pardon me for commenting but now that you're a member of the Oxvox committee maybe your posts should be a little bit more professional and courteous towards fellow members who you represent. Just a thought. Not everything should be a Mickey take or a joke.
And if youre that interested in how Oxvox committee members behave, perhaps you should join Oxvox, when then your opinion, as a member of Oxvox, would actually have some validity @Borntobeyellow ?

Guessing ur busy washing ur hair sat now then??
Pardon me for commenting but now that you're a member of the Oxvox committee maybe your posts should be a little bit more professional and courteous towards fellow members who you represent. Just a thought. Not everything should be a Mickey take or a joke.

I’m fully entitled to an opinion of my own that doesn’t have to be the same of that of OxVox, hence why there is a committee and everyone view will be taken. This isn’t Oxvox’s account and I’m sure I’m still allowed to have a joke in my own time. As for the comment ur highlighting, I’m not very often rude to anyone, and haven’t been here either. But if someone is going to hide behind a username while sniping then they will get a polite responce . Won’t they Julian! Unless u wanna lend me ur work experience lad to run my forum account for me of course

Back
Top Bottom