OxVox AGM 2019

Yes with everything going on that is surprising.
yup! i am rather suprised with the radio silence - given how they (quite rightly) kept pushing the club for a response/statement on previous issue's. granted nothing really came of it - but they should be contiuning (publicaly) to push the club and release a statement on what they are doing behind the scenes.

the AGM was well over a week ago and nothing has been released.

something big about to develope????????

I guess it shows we can do b****r all when push comes to shove.
Disagree. Because “we” have done b****r all. I can barely believe that we have had one of the worst sets of accounts in the club’s history, closely followed by yet another winding up petition and there’s not been a peep from the supporters trust.

Hi all

Apologies for the delay in getting the minutes out to you all from the AGM. They will be issued within the next 48 hours or so. Unfortunately Paul has had a laptop malfunction which has delayed his proof reading and editing.

Thanks for your patience.

Disagree. Because “we” have done b****r all. I can barely believe that we have had one of the worst sets of accounts in the club’s history, closely followed by yet another winding up petition and there’s not been a peep from the supporters trust.

I mean ultimately Myles, but I do agree with you that it’s odd that OxVox don’t appear to have done anything, that’s unless they’ve done something behind the scenes.

Hi all

Apologies for the delay in getting the minutes out to you all from the AGM. They will be issued within the next 48 hours or so. Unfortunately Paul has had a laptop malfunction which has delayed his proof reading and editing.

Thanks for your patience.

Isn't it annoying when there is a perfectly reasonable and rational response to a delay when it would be far more fun having the usual conspiracy theories?!

However, to keep in the spirit of it all, can you confirm whether Tiger was using the said laptop to do his online banking at the end of March??

Isn't it annoying when there is a perfectly reasonable and rational response to a delay when it would be far more fun having the usual conspiracy theories?!

However, to keep in the spirit of it all, can you confirm whether Tiger was using the said laptop to do his online banking at the end of March??
I'm not sure that's fair.
Sure the minutes of the Agm have been delayed, but the lack of any comment with regard to the further WUP and the Accounts being issued as well as the reduction to the budget?
With all of that going on (particularly after Oxvox's 'strongly worded' condemnation of the previous WUPs and lack of communication?) I am a little surprised to have heard nothing at all.

I have been a bit surprised that there has been no comment from oxvox on the most recent WUP or the staff not being paid which broke the weekend of the agm. I did assume that they may have been having some discussions with the club and FK trying to facilitate some common ground. If the club are giving oxvox the mushroom treatment they should tell us members IMO. If the updates are in the minutes of the agm apologies in advance, I could not attend it was held at an inconvenient time for me.

I'm not sure that's fair.
Sure the minutes of the Agm have been delayed, but the lack of any comment with regard to the further WUP and the Accounts being issued as well as the reduction to the budget?
With all of that going on (particularly after Oxvox's 'strongly worded' condemnation of the previous WUPs and lack of communication?) I am a little surprised to have heard nothing at all.
And the question of who Knightsbridge Asia is.....

And the question of who Knightsbridge Asia is.....
That's a puzzling one, a listing on one Hong Kong business listings shows it as wound up and yet one other as active. No details, directors or anything of consequence. Shame they don't publish the same amount of information as Companies house in the UK.

That's a puzzling one, a listing on one Hong Kong business listings shows it as wound up and yet one other as active. No details, directors or anything of consequence. Shame they don't publish the same amount of information as Companies house in the UK.
The Knightsbridge Asia who hold 20% of ST's holding company are registered in the BVI.

Back
Top Bottom