OXVOX AGM 2019

Sarge

God like member
March 30th at the breeze block , pre match (booo!) before the wycombe game

theres a few oxvox committee places that are up for election, which gives anyone who feels
that they can do a better job of representing the interests of oxvox trust members the chance to stand up and be counted.

info re nominations etc Im sure will follow soon?

I hope that all members will have, by now, received an e-mail detailing the AGM, times, etc.?
Members for whom we have no e-mail address but hold a postal address should receive the AGM details in the post this week.
Any member who has not received an e-mail should contact enquiries@oxvox.org.uk

I hope that all members will have, by now, received an e-mail detailing the AGM, times, etc.?
Members for whom we have no e-mail address but hold a postal address should receive the AGM details in the post this week.

Could the details be re-posted here please, start time in particular!

3 – Trust AGM – March 30th

The deadline of 18 February for committee nominations had now passed and two nominations, from Michael North and Matt Cavill, had been received for the vacant posts. Their renewed appointment to the committee would therefore be confirmed at the AGM without a members’ election.

The AGM was confirmed for pre-match on March 30th with an anticipated start time of 12.30pm. AW to finalise room arrangements with the stadium company.

Last one I got was titled OxVox Members' Update 25 February 2019 is that the latest

I think there is a problem with the oxvox website I cannot load it at all

The last communication I had from OxVox was on the 25th of Feb. No email detailing the AGM.

Website is down at the moment due to the host not having renewed the URL (yes, we did pay our bills, before you ask!).

I'll circulate an email to members later this morning confirming room arrangements for Saturday, and we'll post details on here too - new members will be able to join on the door.

Website is down at the moment due to the host not having renewed the URL (yes, we did pay our bills, before you ask!).

I'll circulate an email to members later this morning confirming room arrangements for Saturday, and we'll post details on here too - new members will be able to join on the door.
Hope no one snapped up the domain!

Back
Top Bottom