Oxfordshire Senior Cup

Yellow River

We are playing Ardley in the quarterfinals of The Oxfordshire Senior Cup tomorrow evening (Tuesday)

This is rearranged after being postponed from last Wednesday.

Last week I didn’t expect to see too many first team players on show as we were playing Chelsea’s kids the night before, but tomorrow evening we will have had a week free of football so a chance for one or two to get some game time.

We are playing Ardley in the quarterfinals of The Oxfordshire Senior Cup tomorrow evening (Tuesday)

This is rearranged after being postponed from last Wednesday.

Last week I didn’t expect to see too many first team players on show as we were playing Chelsea’s kids the night before, but tomorrow evening we will have had a week free of football so a chance for one or two to get some game time.
Where?

Could be an interesting line up?

Maybe the Hereford keeper along with Brannagan, the Man City lads, dickie and few other fringe first team players?

Always thought the Oxfordshire Senior cup was pointless,as so many of the top Oxfordshire teams aren't allowed to play in it.

Line up for OUFC: Clayton, Carr, Bryan, Baker, Berry-Hargreaves, Heap, Hopkins, Cowan, Noel-Williams, Lofthouse, James.

subs: Chillcott, Harris, McCreadie, Crooks, Stevens.

A very youthful looking lineup. Pretty much our U18s I think.

Always thought the Oxfordshire Senior cup was pointless,as so many of the top Oxfordshire teams aren't allowed to play in it.
Out of interest - who isn't allowed other than teams without floodlights?

As it's the only cup we are left in - who do we want in the semis? Oxford City? Kidlington?

Out of interest - who isn't allowed other than teams without floodlights?
Abingdon Utd,Abingdon Town,Didcot,Wantage,Wallingford.
All the old Berkshire teams,when they became Oxfordshire in 1974,the stayed affiliated to the Berks and Bucks league.
As they are not affiliated to the Oxfordshire FA,they are ineligible for the Senior cup.

Abingdon Utd,Abingdon Town,Didcot,Wantage,Wallingford.
All the old Berkshire teams,when they became Oxfordshire in 1974,the stayed affiliated to the Berks and Bucks league.
As they are not affiliated to the Oxfordshire FA,they are ineligible for the Senior cup.
Did they chose to stay BBFA or had to?

Back
Top Bottom