Matches Oxford v West Brom extended highlights

Brilliant watch.
A young Mike Dean refereeing. He had those weird reactions even back then. Have a look at what he does after our third goal.
We had some bloody good players in that team.

Went to that and took my Baggies supporting mate with me, he didn't enjoy the result!

Brilliant watch.
A young Mike Dean refereeing. He had those weird reactions even back then. Have a look at what he does after our third goal.
We had some bloody good players in that team.
The famous "no-look yellow card" at the end as well. Old habits die hard I guess.

We absolutely hammered them and Denis that night.
The interview with Smith at the end was hilarious, "We wouldn't have conceded the first or third goal out there if I was playing" ๐Ÿ˜‚

(although he was a bloody decent player in his day to be fair...)

The interview with Smith at the end was hilarious, "We wouldn't have conceded the first or third goal out there if I was playing" ๐Ÿ˜‚

(although he was a bloody decent player in his day to be fair...)
Hasnโ€™t he got the record for the most broken bones of a footballer?

I never saw that team play. Bloody brilliant.

Cracking team. How different football was then lots of strong tackles and challenges but no rolling around or surrounding the ref. Mazy run and shot by MM,always thought Smith was underrated and had forgotten all about Phil Whelan!

10:34 oooh teletubby

also interesting to hear Simon Marsh was playing England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ u21 at the time. Now days all such talent gets vacuumed up by epl teams and Thats inconceivable

Some of our football that night was brilliant. If it wasn't for the Albion keeper would have easily 6/7. That was my first game under lights as a young lad.

Back
Top Bottom