Matches Oxford v Sheff Wed Forum inspired Sellout?

Please share key advice with anyone you know who is coming on Saturday:
All over 18s will need either a vaccine pass or an emailed or texted lateral flow result no more than 48 hours old.
The little blue vaccine card given out by some centres is not a valid certificate.
Download or screenshot your certification before leaving home as signal at the ground can be poor. (If you have a paper NHS certificate sent in the post then remember to bring it!)
Allow extra time to get into the ground.
Turnstiles will open at 1pm.
So do under 18s not require a LFT result? my son’s attending.

U18s do NOT need to show proof of vaccine or LFT status.
Over 11s and adults must wear face coverings in enclosed areas i.e. concourses (unless eating, drinking or exempt).
All of this is on the club website

U18s do NOT need to show proof of vaccine or LFT status.
Over 11s and adults must wear face coverings in enclosed areas i.e. concourses (unless eating, drinking or exempt).
All of this is on the club website
Really? I know six people who currently have covid. Five of them are u18.

Well, the recent mini slump (and Covid passport requirement) doesn't seem to have affected sales!

300 over the last 24 hours, leaving us at 7,200 home sales. This is about 200 ahead of the same period for the Morecambe game and already higher than total home sales at all bar two games this season.

If we carry on at 300 a day we'll make it, although I suspect slightly lower sales than that, but a higher amount sold on the day. I think we'll make the 10,000, just!

Well, the recent mini slump (and Covid passport requirement) doesn't seem to have affected sales!

300 over the last 24 hours, leaving us at 7,200 home sales. This is about 200 ahead of the same period for the Morecambe game and already higher than total home sales at all bar two games this season.

If we carry on at 300 a day we'll make it, although I suspect slightly lower sales than that, but a higher amount sold on the day. I think we'll make the 10,000, just!

Genuinely hope that it’s Oxford fans buying the tickets..

It's the rules for England set by our government for any outdoor event at which 10000 attendees are anticipated.
I know. I'm pointing out how contradictory the rules are and this thread is demonstrating the confusion that causes. Not your's or the clubs fault but very annoying and time wasting nevertheless.

I know. I'm pointing out how contradictory the rules are and this thread is demonstrating the confusion that causes. Not your's or the clubs fault but very annoying and time wasting nevertheless.
Yes, it is . That's why we keep posting so hopefully nobody gets caught out. Mind you, I see today that with dropping numbers the govt. is considering rolling back some restrictions, so could be all change again before we play Pompey!

• React
Reactions: QR
Really? I know six people who currently have covid. Five of them are u18.
2hrs 20 mins later...

I now know eight people who currently have covid. Seven of them are u18. Six are reinfections and so are not included in the daily infection rate stats!!

Go carefully on Saturday y'all.

Last edited:
Announce the signing of Defoe before Friday and there might a surge of sales before the game.

2hrs 20 mins later...

I now know eight people who currently have covid. Seven of them are u18. Six are reinfections and so are not included in the daily infection rate stats!!

Go carefully on Saturday y'all.
I will but there's now more chance of getting pushed over by a Wycombe fan than getting sick with Covid.

Back
Top Bottom