Matches Oxford v Sheff Wed Forum inspired Sellout?

As of 11am Monday I have 2889 seats still available (326 sales since Friday)

South Stand Lower 931
Block 1- 185, 2 - 227, 3- 108, 4- 11, 5 - 0, 6 - 13, 7 - 202, 8 - 185

South Stand Upper 396
Block 9 - 168, 10 - 26, 11 - 8, 12 - 0, 13 - 7, 14 - 8, 15 - 179

East Stand 783
Block 16 - 116, 17 - 169, 18 - 65, 19 -84, 20 - 134, 21 - 215

North Stand 779
Block 22 - 252, 23 - 74, 24 - 203, 25 -250

South Stand Lower 931

South Stand Upper 396

East Stand 783

North Stand 779
Using these figures, I have us at home sales of 6,717 which is 6 below where we were at this stage before the Morecambe game, so exactly where we need to be for 8,500+ home sales.

It now remains to be seen what effect recent results have on sales, as I'd have been confident of hitting 10,000 total before our recent mini slump, but now not so sure?

South Stand Lower 931

South Stand Upper 396

East Stand 783

North Stand 779

Welcome back!

I know it's early in the week but I hope the ground staff have covered the pitch or at least putting something in place I wouldn't want this game called off because the bit of grass under the south stand in still frozen

Using these figures, I have us at home sales of 6,717 which is 6 below where we were at this stage before the Morecambe game, so exactly where we need to be for 8,500+ home sales.

It now remains to be seen what effect recent results have on sales, as I'd have been confident of hitting 10,000 total before our recent mini slump, but now not so sure?
Decent sales over the last 22 hours taking us up to just below 6,950 at the moment.

That puts us ahead of Morecambe sales, which I think will stay the case over the next couple of days. The acid test will be in the last 48 hours before kick off, where we sold about 1,000 tickets for Morecambe, which is exceptional.

Maybe a signing or two to boost interest would help?

Wonder how many Wednesday will be in the home end.

Few on social media suggesting they have acquired tickets.

Wonder how many Wednesday will be in the home end.

Few on social media suggesting they have acquired tickets.

I’m South Stand Lower near the edge of the box (East Stand end). Recent weeks it’s been fairly sparse around us so wouldn’t be surprised if away fans nabbed them.

Remember having a new face sat next to me for the West Ham cup game. He was sat pretty quiet to start with, but then the odd occasion a West Ham player did something good he’d try and make conversation with us (bigging him up, trying to get us to appreciate a prem team on our patch) 🤦🏻‍♂️

Anyway, third goal went in and he left. 😆

Please share key advice with anyone you know who is coming on Saturday:
All over 18s will need either a vaccine pass or an emailed or texted lateral flow result no more than 48 hours old.
The little blue vaccine card given out by some centres is not a valid certificate.
Download or screenshot your certification before leaving home as signal at the ground can be poor. (If you have a paper NHS certificate sent in the post then remember to bring it!)
Allow extra time to get into the ground.
Turnstiles will open at 1pm.

Last edited:
Please share key advice with anyone you know who is coming on Saturday:
All over 18s will need either a vaccine pass or an emailed or texted lateral flow result no more than 48 hours old.
The little blue vaccine card given out by some centres is not a valid certificate.
Download or screenshot your certification before leaving home as signal at the ground can be poor.
Allow extra time to get into the ground.
Turnstiles will open at 1pm.
arent hard copy , paper, NHS issued, covid passports/ vaccine pass valid for entry to the game on Saturday then?
if not why not?

not everyone has a smartphone!!!

arent hard copy , paper, NHS issued, covid passports/ vaccine pass valid for entry to the game on Saturday then?
if not why not?

You can print off your covid passport but the blue card you got at the vaccine isn't your passport , don't even think a LFT in a bag is accepted either, result has to be added to the NHS covid app which generates a text doesn't it?

You can print off your covid passport but the blue card you got at the vaccine isn't your passport , don't even think a LFT in a bag is accepted either, result has to be added to the NHS covid app which generates a text doesn't it?
lft twice a week ( mon 7 fri) ..yes I do get text confirmations of that on my basic mobile phone...... nope, I cant print off a vaccine passport, ( no smartphone) hence I had a (hard) paper copy , of my covid passport/ vaccine, sent to me via royal mail
bit f*****g pointless going to the trouble of getting a paper copy, IF it isn't 'accepted' at the turnstiles on Saturday ,

lft twice a week ( mon 7 fri) ..yes I do get text confirmations of that on my basic mobile phone...... nope, I cant print off a vaccine passport, ( no smartphone) hence I had a (hard) paper copy , of my covid passport/ vaccine, sent to me via royal mail
bit f*****g pointless going to the trouble of getting a paper copy, IF it isn't 'accepted' at the turnstiles on Saturday ,
I'm pretty sure 'do you know who I am? ' would work for you. 😊

Off the official site

Covid-19 Pass

For fans who are fully vaccinated, the best form of certification is by obtaining a COVID pass. You can obtain your COVID digital pass by using the NHS App, or adding it to your smartphone wallet or camera roll in case there is no signal.

Supporters who do not own a smart phone can also bring a valid NHS COVID Pass letter. Further information on how to obtain one can be found by clicking here.

if not why not?

Yes, NHS issued paper passports are valid. However that is not the same as the little card given out at vaccination clinics. It has to be applied for.

Yes, NHS issued paper passports are valid. However that is not the same as the little card given out at vaccination clinics. It has to be applied for.
it was applied for back in December (after having booster)- also have one from May 2021 -issued after 2 nd vaccination!.... the more recent one is printed on A4 sized, NHS headed, paper, complete with unique reference (barcode)

Off the official site

Covid-19 Pass

For fans who are fully vaccinated, the best form of certification is by obtaining a COVID pass. You can obtain your COVID digital pass by using the NHS App, or adding it to your smartphone wallet or camera roll in case there is no signal.

Supporters who do not own a smart phone can also bring a valid NHS COVID Pass letter. Further information on how to obtain one can be found by clicking here.

cheers

Dial 119 and ask for a Covid Pass to be sent via email for you to print

Back
Top Bottom