Matches Oxford v Pompey 10k+

Is the ticket site down? I can't get on it this morning. Can someone else have a try and post on here please.

Hope I haven't broken it!!!

“Sir, I’m detecting suspicious behaviour from an IP address. This person keeps logging on twice a day, spends fifteen minutes on the seat collection page and then logs off.”

“Cut them off.”

Leaving for the game now, so final report.

Just shy of 8,300 home sales, 150 sold so far this morning. Currently sitting at 10,100 total, so pretty confident of 10,500+
Good work you can have half a days rest now 😝

So 10,373 with 1,754 from Portsmouth.

I was just over 100 out and will now lock myself in a dark room with an abacus, a slide rule, a laptop, a calculator, a book called Algorithms for Dummies, and the names and addresses of every single fan who might attend next week in an attempt to get better at this forecasting lark. Please forgive me for this inexcusable inaccuracy, I'm blaming it on doing some of the counting on a Swindon glove!!!

I was just over 100 out and will now lock myself in a dark room with an abacus, a slide rule, a laptop, a calculator, a book called Algorithms for Dummies, and the names and addresses of every single fan who might attend next week in an attempt to get better at this forecasting lark. Please forgive me for this inexcusable inaccuracy, I'm blaming it on doing some of the counting on a Swindon glove!!!
Difficult to draw any correlations between games, as those 100 you were ahead on Friday could well be people that bought on the day for the previous game. Not a bad guess though

Difficult to draw any correlations between games, as those 100 you were ahead on Friday could well be people that bought on the day for the previous game. PrettvNot a bad guess though
Pretty good correlation from a couple of weeks before I reckon.
Not spot on but all along the estimate was pretty good

Terrible, worse than Scotchegg’s transfer window predictions, ITK my a**e🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom