Oxford United Women

nick68

Given the upheaval and uncertainty they experienced over the summer i thought it was an opportune moment for them to receive a great deal of credit.
After a slow start with a squad of mainly inexperienced youngsters they are fast becoming a very good team, playing some decent football and scoring plenty of goals. Their latest victory over the league leaders Chichester City (only their 3rd loss all season) just typifies how far they have come in a relatively short space of time.
They're well placed in the league and plenty of home games to come so would encourage you all to get along to a game and see for yourself another important part of our club.

OUFC ladies appear to be, like u18 and u23, having a decent season. Just need the first team to go on a run of wins ,and then there'll be a full house.....top result by oufc ladies beating the league leaders last weekend

Where is it possible to see the league table? I cant find it on the official website.

They currently play at Court Place Farm (they did switch one game to Ardley FC earlier in the season as a one off), remaining home games are;

17/02 CARTERTON LADIES FC (OFA Cup Semi-Final -1.30pm ko)
24/02 GILLINGHAM LADIES FC (League - 2pm ko)
10/03 CARDIFF CITY LADIES FC (League - 2pm ko)
24/03 C & K BASILDON LADIES FC (League - 2pm ko)
14/04 PORTSMOUTH LADIES FC (League - 2pm ko)

Entrance is good value (plus the Oxford City clubhouse and tea/coffee shop is open for the duration);

Adult - £5
Over 65 - £2
Under 16 - FREE
Men’s Season Ticket Holder - £1

Here's the link to the league site for table, fixtures etc; Office League website and the Official OUWFC Website

Last edited:
The sign outside the Northcourt (Abingdon Utd), which originally had the Abingdon and Oxford badges outside, still does. But the W of the OUWFC has been painted out. I guess because the U18s play there now instead?

The sign outside the Northcourt (Abingdon Utd), which originally had the Abingdon and Oxford badges outside, still does. But the W of the OUWFC has been painted out. I guess because the U18s play there now instead?

I pass that every day and it's only been done recently, the women haven't played there since the Spring Tournament, which bridged the gap when transitioning from Summer to Winter league in 2017 (i think)

I pass that every day and it's only been done recently, the women haven't played there since the Spring Tournament, which bridged the gap when transitioning from Summer to Winter league in 2017 (i think)

Pity they moved from there as the set up for the crowd seemed to work well and it is a grass pitch.

Back
Top Bottom