Oxford Ultras - Over & Out

This club is going down the shitter, it gets worse every season.

Who is this down to its almost like its being done on purpose to take the edge away from us maybe im naive but couldnt someone in a position of authority make this good with a phone call or a little chat in someomes ear?

Who is this down to its almost like its being done on purpose to take the edge away from us maybe im naive but couldnt someone in a position of authority make this good with a phone call or a little chat in someomes ear?
now that really would make sense..... but, when does common sense apply with anything OUFC?

now that really would make sense..... but, when does common sense apply with anything OUFC?
Whats Tigers twitter account? i want to send him a picture of the cigarette ash thats been on the trofs in the NS toilets for 3 seasons just to clarify they havent been cleaned in 3 years at least and food is served about 10 feet away while im at it ill tell him how important the banners are .....really ticked me off about the banners so im letting it all out

Whats Tigers twitter account? i want to send him a picture of the cigarette ash thats been on the trofs in the NS toilets for 3 seasons just to clarify they havent been cleaned in 3 years at least and food is served about 10 feet away while im at it ill tell him how important the banners are .....really ticked me off about the banners so im letting it all out
Tiger isn't active on Twitter but his wife is.

I suggest that everybody e mails the club about this.
Who is the best person to address?
MD
Communications
Supporters liaison officer

all worth contacting on this latest debacle thats again involving Ian Mixter

Also comments on OUFC official , Oxford Mail etc etc etc

Is there a photo of this guy anywhere so we can say "hello?"
Hes not that little bald weasel that works at Wycombe as well is he? Wears hi vis with stand manager.

The sad thing about all this is that the club actually do, on some level, several good things in the community. Marketing and communications has improved greatly over the past few years. However it's little shitty things like this that ruin everything and drive a wedge between the club and fans. Bet it's like a morgue in there today to top it all off...

A spectacular own goal, a disgraceful decision...what has the football club become?

Many thanks to the Ultras for their efforts down the years, really enjoyed your enthusiasm and displays, thanks lads.

Hope you continue to support the team, once a yellow...

The sad thing about all this is that the club actually do, on some level, several good things in the community. Marketing and communications has improved greatly over the past few years. However it's little shitty things like this that ruin everything and drive a wedge between the club and fans. Bet it's like a morgue in there today to top it all off...

Well we’ll do our damnedest to make sure it is not a morgue today

Back
Top Bottom