Oxford Ultras - Over & Out

When you watch the highlights of the game the cameras are at the back of the south stand, the best place for upside down or protest banners are at the front of the north stand, you only get to see the back and top of the east stand when we have a shot.

When you watch the highlights of the game the cameras are at the back of the south stand, the best place for upside down or protest banners are at the front of the north stand, you only get to see the back and top of the east stand when we have a shot.
You’ll be getting a visit with this suggestion lol

I guess if we had a game moved for broadcast, we could utilise some of the TV money in the same manner

I guess if we had a game moved for broadcast, we could utilise some of the TV money in the same manner

As far as I’m aware, you don’t get ‘extra’ money for league games on the telly. All clubs at our level get the same amount from a central pot and appearing in league games on TV doesn’t increase that amount.

As far as I’m aware, you don’t get ‘extra’ money for league games on the telly. All clubs at our level get the same amount from a central pot and appearing in league games on TV doesn’t increase that amount.
Correct. And we are out of all of the cups so there will be no money from TV there.

Correct. And we are out of all of the cups so there will be no money from TV there.
Well there you go then. That’s the unexpected costs that Tiger was talking about. He thinks we’re heading for the premier league so he he probably budgeted for us to win the FA cup this season as well..

Just had an epiphany. I'm sure it's been mentioned here and I missed it, or it's so obvious that it didn't bear mentioning and I've had a blonde moment...

Club statement: "At around 10.00 am the Ultras arrived to put up their flags and banners at the back of the East Stand. The Ultras were then asked by Ian and Michael Doyle the Stadium Manager to return at noon to erect the flags and speak to Niall McWilliams who would explain the situation”.

This wasn't to explain to the Ultras about problems with the stadium company, it was to tell them that any protest banners or hanging stuff upside down would be met with sanctions or not being allowed in anymore!

After all that's happened since it's so obvious, isn't it?
Surely we’re reading too much into this. Didn’t Kassam enforce the 12pm stadium entry agreement when the arbitration was open? When the service charge was being disputed.

Seems to me that he simply said you haven’t paid your service charge on time so boom here’s another winding up order. Oh and you ain’t coming in until 12.

Does the ultras really need to disband? Surely this is a time when we need the ultras most?

Is it because of the difficulty with the club or because time and energy to plan things has become difficult with life getting in the way?

Seems to me that he simply said you haven’t paid your service charge on time so boom here’s another winding up order. Oh and you ain’t coming in until 12.
That's pretty much exactly what happened according to RadOx just.
Nathan Cooper also confirmed his comments on Tuesday night calling for fans to 'bite your bottom lip, don;t make things worse' were about Kassam and Stadco, not the current owner. He seems to think Kassam could make things even more difficult for the club.

Does the ultras really need to disband? Surely this is a time when we need the ultras most?

Is it because of the difficulty with the club or because time and energy to plan things has become difficult with life getting in the way?

I can see that it might be sensible for the Ultras to make a tactical withdrawal, and then regroup, but I really hope that they are not gone permanently(nil desperandum and all that). If there's any way that current non Ultras can get stuck in and help then post it on here. I don't think I am the only one who would happily do a bit more, given our current situation,

It is so easy for folk to suggest ideas, point at others to do it, type stuff on a forum....................... the "doing" won`t happen or will be so small it becomes divisive.

30 tennis balls are £12 on Flebay................... park a car at the fence end with 300 in the boot............................ just need some folk to fling them then "vanish" when the stewards arrive.

Back
Top Bottom