Oxford Ultras - Over & Out

Whats Tigers twitter account? i want to send him a picture of the cigarette ash thats been on the trofs in the NS toilets for 3 seasons just to clarify they havent been cleaned in 3 years at least and food is served about 10 feet away while im at it ill tell him how important the banners are .....really ticked me off about the banners so im letting it all out

I've been a bit out of the loop this last week or so, and only just found out about this. What a shitty end to a shitty day.

Firstly I can only add my agreement to all the positive comments on what the Ultras have achieved over the last ten years. Leaving disputes about banners and flags etc. to one side can I ask you please don't stop singing?! It was sorely missed this afternoon.

Secondly, although in the past I've not taken that much notice of off-pitch issues, if there is any truth stories about the behaviour of stadco and our increasingly dodgy looking owner towards the Ultras, and the fans in general, then maybe it is time to think about more coordinated and higher visibility match-day protests. I get the impression that none of these illegitimates give a flying fox about the feelings of the fans, but they do care intensely about more widespread bad publicity.

I've just noticed that the forum is currently advertising young asian women seeking men over 30 - is that a coincidence?

If I were the Ultras I would just pack it in now. Little support from Jerome on Rad Ox, saying three way blame, in Standco, club and Ultras. Expect some platitudes from the MD in the coming week or another I'll get back to you. The caller to Rad Ox from Portsmouth got it right, the heart is being removed from the club, I think by a sort of inertia and complacency. Gates down to season ticket holders only soon, someone might wake up then. Was going to go the Acringron not now, will I renew ST don't know will have a good look at what's changing or not first.

To be honest, I don't think that the radox team can say more than they do. at least they said that stadco and the club are not completely blameless, but being the BBC they (rightly) can't be seen to be taking sides, (although they do seem to be quite good at it without saying so in so many words).

To be honest, I don't think that the radox team can say more than they do. at least they said that stadco and the club are not completely blameless, but being the BBC they (rightly) can't be seen to be taking sides, (although they do seem to be quite good at it without saying so in so many words).

Do the BBC have to be impartial when it comes to football clubs? Think that’s just politics.

Do the BBC have to be impartial when it comes to football clubs? Think that’s just politics.

"The Agreement accompanying the BBC Charter requires us to do all we can to ensure controversial subjects are treated with due impartiality in our news and other output dealing with matters of public policy or political or industrial controversy. But we go further than that, applying due impartiality to all subjects."

see here for further details.

I'll stick with the asian women thanks, but I've also got two "this weird old trick will will make your fat melt away" that I'll swap and a "best mesothelioma lawyer" that you can have for nothing.
You can't blame the forum for adverts that are tailored to your tastes by your search history... ?

When the Glazer family finally leave Man Utd, they will reportedly trouser a £2.2Billion profit (if they sell to that Saudi chap). The Blackpool owner(s) have been peeing off their fans, as have the Coventry owner(s). Liverpool's previous owners were moaned at 8-9 years ago. Don't you just wish football could be run by football-minded and not profit-only predators? We've had curse-him and three threatening wind-up orders from the tax man in the last year or so. f**k me it hurts.

You can't blame the forum for adverts that are tailored to your tastes by your search history... ?
I don't think that is right,the site is paid for certain advertising!
My advertisement here is WWF for the world! Lol

But anyway back to the point , all that messing around at the start of the day , set up what was a very poor day , all round! And didn't help one bit! So Cheers the little people who make the rules up.

I think its a shame, but after yesterdays straw that broke the camels back entirely understandable

huge thanks to each and every one of the Ultras group for the colour, the atmosphere and displays over the past (almost)decade

and, i sincerely hope that those behind the way the Ultras have been allowed to be so badly treated, especially since flag-gate, are proud of themselves

Hopefully this is a wake up call for the clowns running the club. No doubt your displays will still be used in future campaigns.

We're slowly dying with Tiger as the owner. Somehow we need to get this clueless imbecile out.

Thank you to the Ultras for there passion and enthusiasm over the years, the Scumdon flag will live long in my mind, probably even when I am dead to the world.

Back
Top Bottom