Oxford Ultras - Over & Out

If that were indeed the case, then why wouldn’t they communicate in advance to the Ultras the change of policy.

If precedent has been different and you change it then show some respect to your stakeholders rather than what we can safely assume was a last minute and rather smug rejection of access.

Quite.

But the finger of blame is now firmly pointed at Stadco, though I do find the club's lack of a denial statement rather strange.

If that were indeed the case, then why wouldn’t they communicate in advance to the Ultras the change of policy.

If precedent has been different and you change it then show some respect to your stakeholders rather than what we can safely assume was a last minute and rather smug rejection of access.

it seems after the Ultras being told to put banners up BEFORE 12 midday (sat games) quite recently too .... yet now the slum landlords stadco lackey & OUFC employee as head of security/safety are playing some kind of game ...pair of spineless bullies IMO ... who then spout BULLSHIT to OxVox about ultras being instructed it was AFTER midday to put up banners! Sounds to me like a lie??? .... and there was I thinking the service charge dispute had been settled a while ago? ... it appears not .... it never smells too palatable at the breeze block, however, today the stench of unadulterated BULLSHIT emanating from both Staco and a certain part of OUFC ( head of security/safety) is going to envelop the breeze block like a toxic cloud today

had a message through.... Im told that those behind flag-gate 2 are being exposed currently on twitter (i dont have a twitter account btw, so Im just passing on the message)

go to ... @junior02334 for the inside info

had a message through.... Im told that those behind flag-gate 2 are being exposed currently on twitter (i dont have a twitter account btw, so Im just passing on the message)

go to ... @junior02334 for the inside info

Yup, junior with some screenshots

Don’t mean to be funny (exile who rarely gets to games), but if everyone brought a flag or banner along no matter how old, then the ultras might not have felt like they were pushing s**t uphill to make an atmosphere.
each and every single one would need to be fire certificate approved by oufcs head of safety , Mr Ian 'killjoy' Mixter

Don’t mean to be funny (exile who rarely gets to games), but if everyone brought a flag or banner along no matter how old, then the ultras might not have felt like they were pushing s**t uphill to make an atmosphere.

We’re talking about big flags and banners to cover the sterile concrete of the stadium itself, not small flags being waved about in the stands.

We know quite a lot of these issue's are outside of the clubs control, let's not let this issue completely ruin the day.

Last bit of tigers notes ?

Attachments

• E71F0F4E-9E2C-4B73-B4E7-874AF2AA02B1.png
    E71F0F4E-9E2C-4B73-B4E7-874AF2AA02B1.png
    135.4 KB · Views: 86
Last bit of tigers notes ?
look at how the ultras are treated and then take a long think about what YOUR head of safety/security is doing in your name Tiger... who is paying Ian Mixter's matchday fees , is it oufc, or is it stadco? the latter seems the more likely to me

Back
Top Bottom