Oxford train station

Ox4Eva

I thought it was now open?

Trying to get a train into London tomorrow and it's still coming up as a bus via Didcot!

Isnt Reading station undergoing works currently (electrification of tracks???)... even though Oxford (city) station reopened on Monday this week no-one can apparently go far by train from there?

plus the heatwave is causing train tracks to warp so they need replacing, rail network sure isnt running as it should

Trying to get a train into London tomorrow and it's still coming up as a bus via Didcot!
you get the 24hr return bus either the tube or 190 ...from Glocester green/ headington or thornhill park n ride?

you get the 24hr return bus either the tube or 190 ...from Glocester green/ headington or thornhill park n ride?

I travel in and out of London at least 5 times a week, but thought the train station was now open and running. Reading station is open, all very strange!

I travel in and out of London at least 5 times a week, but thought the train station was now open and running. Reading station is open, all very strange!

being here , there n everywhere in England working, its easy to lose (err) track of hold ups, delays, closures etc on the railwayso_O

being here , there n everywhere in England working, its easy to lose (err) track of hold ups, delays, closures etc on the railwayso_O

Yep all over the place, just a bit frustrating!

It reopened on Monday and was running today, but for some reason was also scheduled to close tomorrow and Sunday, then back open again next Monday. Not sure why it would open and close again but there you are.

When I was an ankle-biter I can remember my dear old mum advising me, when waiting at a train station, not to stand too close to edge of the platform when a train is due,..... as it might suck me off .... ..... cue the old Don Thomas Northern soul classic ;););) .......

It reopened on Monday and was running today, but for some reason was also scheduled to close tomorrow and Sunday, then back open again next Monday. Not sure why it would open and close again but there you are.

Bloody shambles, I face problems travelling everyday on the tube etc but I hate it when it affects my personal time!

Back
Top Bottom