Oxford or England?

Who do you want to see do better/care more about?

• Oxford United

• England

Results are only viewable after voting.

IsleofWightYellow

So, now we all have time in lockdown to debate...

Who do you care about more? Who do you want more to achieve?

Oxford quite obviously but the ONLY other team you're ALLOWED to support is your national team and then you can enjoy any success they may have while writing off any (if you're English as usual!) failures as 'club over country every time'!??

This is asked on here regularly, but it’s not an either/or situation, you can support both easily.

Yes it is a classic, I agree.

And the question was which would you rather. You can easily like both pizza and fish and chips, but you can also have a preference...

My heart is torn in two.
On one hand for OUFC to win the WC.
On the other, England to get promoted.
So tricky.
However, I'd happily watch Summertown Stars Vs Bullingdon

Yes it is a classic, I agree.

And the question was which would you rather. You can easily like both pizza and fish and chips, but you can also have a preference...

Well if I ever had fish n chips for 2-3 days solid. Next, I'd go for pizza & vice verses

Chicken Vindaloo? I got pissed once and thought it would be 'hard' of me to try that curry. It went down bluddy hot and came out bluddy hot! No thank you!

It used to be like that for me but now I have built a tolerance or my taste buds have died with age I don’t find it that hot. Had a phaal the other day that was a bit punchy, but still ok. I love spicy food though.

Back
Top Bottom