Oxford Mail today

Quickheart

Sooo.... I bought today's Oxford Mail for the 8-page Yellows pull-out they advertised. The 8th page is a full page advert for a furniture company. So that will be a 7-page pull-out and an advert then?

Sooo.... I bought today's Oxford Mail for the 8-page Yellows pull-out they advertised. The 8th page is a full page advert for a furniture company. So that will be a 7-page pull-out and an advert then?

It’s technically 8 pages...

Sorry @Quickheart , nothing personal, but if there was ever a thread that typified Oxford fans abilities to find misery when on the brink of glory, this is it!!

I'm sure they'll give you a refund if you explain the problem, or if you're lucky they might explain to you the financial realities of running a local newspaper

Back
Top Bottom