Oxford Mail articles to fill the transfer void

It's not often we get a utd news story posted on a sunday......but we had one today!:
'Michael Doughty to stay with Oxford United next week'
....ah wait - that's not a news story. Though I would have worded it like this:
'Oxford utd to continue looking at player they were looking at'

...I'm gonna apply for a journalism job tomorrow ?

Kitson on kits, the top 10 strips of the last 25 years
Chippy in Chippy chippy: Wilder reveals passion for fish suppers in North Oxon town
Lorimer shock confession about sleepless nights after all these years
Right side revealed as lesser as of 2 evils in Manor days
Singha send a singer to sing a sing song: cover of Cheeky Girls hit revealed as new club anthem
Corporate Clive makes intelligent post on YellowsForum - live updates here

Last edited:
I bet they’re rubbing their hands together after Tigers patience article on OUFC website.

'Yellows Forum's Oxford Mail transfer journalism thread ruins Oxford Mail journalists transfer journalism'.
An online forum has been causing local newspapers sports department a headache by inadvertently lampooning all their stock football articles - keith Kuwim reports:
"At first it was an odd coincidence, in the absence of real insider information we often apply rumours from Yellows forum to 'stock' headlines" - OM reporter yesterday
"But recently the accuracy of some of the posts to articles we have been planning has been uncanny - we now have nothing interesting to print until the club report something interesting ??"

next week: 'controversial crying emoji use in mock article causes local readership angst'

Oxford Mail overhears Carl Robinson in new training facility Kharsi whistling I can’t get no satisfaction.

Comment on the foregoing article in the comments section:

Poster identified as "greatuncle"

Comment - "Sounded more like 'How much is that doggy in the window' to me. And I have a brand new hearing aid."

Noel Edmonds to film special Deal Or No Deal with Oxford fans.
The twist is that the bank can also offer loans as well as cash, which will undoubtedly cause consternation amongst some of the competitors.

Back
Top Bottom