Oxford Mail articles to fill the transfer void

Has to be something about a Traveller curse on Oxford Utd as every other article seems to be about Travellers at present.

A weekly travel blog by Firoz Kassam would be nice. They could call it, I dunno, something like ‘Let Uncle Firoz Take You On A Journey’

Catchphrase bingo - the new phrases for the moaners in the East Stand - 2018/2019 edition. With added extras including brand new ways to blame John Mousinho for Jon Obika missing an easy chance

Catchphrase bingo - the new phrases for the moaners in the East Stand - 2018/2019 edition. With added extras including brand new ways to blame John Obika for Jon Mousinho shanking an easy clearance.

Catchphrase bingo - the new phrases for the moaners in the East Stand - 2018/2019 edition. With added extras including brand new ways to blame John Obika for Jon Mousinho shanking an easy clearance.
Are there any more phrases for that? 40+ games of persistent moaning is hard to bring anything new to :D

Best thread of the closed season so far!

Tomorrow’s story will be an interview with Sam Stockley’s agent of how he really convinced OUFC to pay a 5 figure fee for Sam.

Frustrated as we are with the slow process of KR's recruitment drive, spare a thought for the Oxford Mail journalists needing to fill column inches (teehee) during this time; having conduct a dull telephone interview with a former player to get their opinion on how well they think a former teammate/coach/manager etc will do at Oxford ("he will work them hard"/"he's a great professional"/"he is a real practical joker" etc) - followed by the obligatory "I really enjoyed my time at Oxford" / "I still look out for their results" etc to wrap up the article. All this effort just to have something on put in the back pages and online (phew!).

So...(yes there is a point...sort of...to this)
Let's all help the poor journos and give them some article headlines to scrabble a story from - I'll get the ball rolling:

'Former Oxford haro David Rush tips Oxford Utd stars to come out tops in the event of pint and fisticuffs'

'Niall McWilliams tips Manny Agboola to push Simon Eastwood close in battle of the Vowels'

'NHS report links George Baldock's OUFC spell with record spike in estrogen levels throughout Oxfordshire'

Amazing we top the league (almost) in so many ways like:
Most terrible manager ever appointed Pep, longest manager appointment - KR,
best performing manager forced out of aclub -
Mapp.
Most we expect to make a signing ‘date, time’ announcements - Mapp.
And now we’re have the most back room appointments to players signed award too.

I mean how many more back room staff appointments can we make.

Back
Top Bottom