Oxford City Thread

Padz

Oxford City Fan
Thought I’d put a multipurpose City thread on here for any bits and bobs.

Anyway, for anybody at a loose end on Saturday we’re delighted to offer Oxford United season ticket holders entry for a fiver for our National League South game with Bath City (3:00)

18B3304D-97DF-4439-96ED-D0ABFEA3BA58.jpeg

Additional prices , non st holders, concessions and kids:

Adults: £12.00

Concessions: £6.00

OAPs, (proof of age may be required)

Registered Disabled (Stadium parking for blue badge holders - please advise in advance)

Students: £6.00 (upon production of valid student ID)

Under 16s: £3.00 (proof of age may be required)

Cheers guys.

Kin 'ell! Bath City! that takes me back to the very first Oxford United game I went to at the Manor, it was the first season as Oxford United ...took a while to change from Headington United, due to Oxford City opposing the name change!!!.... after beating Bath City at their place a day or so before, the U's lost the home game (Easter weekend ), .... ever since that game Oxford YUnited have been my team :cool:

Last edited:
I loosely follow your results; you were, of course, hugely unlucky in the cup, but at the same time saw an upturn in form - I think it was something like 8 league games unbeaten? - which may have saved your season. Or at least gone a long way in doing so. How do you think you'll cope without Stevens in goal? I read your match reports occasionally and noticed he was MOTM a few times for you.

I quite enjoy the relaxed nature of CPF. I'm busy Saturday, but may go to a game next month. Do you just pay at the turnstiles? And is there an annoying bell-ringer at games? Sorry for such basic questions; I've never been to a City league game before. :)

I loosely follow your results; you were, of course, hugely unlucky in the cup, but at the same time saw an upturn in form - I think it was something like 8 league games unbeaten? - which may have saved your season. Or at least gone a long way in doing so. How do you think you'll cope without Stevens in goal? I read your match reports occasionally and noticed he was MOTM a few times for you.

I quite enjoy the relaxed nature of CPF. I'm busy Saturday, but may go to a game next month. Do you just pay at the turnstiles? And is there an annoying bell-ringer at games? Sorry for such basic questions; I've never been to a City league game before. :)

You pay on the gate at City. No annoying bell ringer, a nice pint and no real queue to get onto the main road after....?

I saw City’s away game at St Albans earlier this season - a very chilly 1-1 where City bossed the first half and St Albans marshalled the second. A draw was the right result.

Jack Stephens was good in goal that day. He’s a good shot stopper but decision making at crosses needs work. Rob Sinclair was my stand out performer that day even if he tired in the second half.

Always worth a visit to the City. It’s not often you see an Oxlade-Chamberlain and MacEachran on the pitch at the same time in Oxford!

Went to cpf recently For a wake, the ocfc manager was inthe clubhouse and I congradulated him on city’s run and final game against notts county, really nice bloke and down to earth, I’ve got no problem with city and have watched a few games there.

Back
Top Bottom