Oxford Biomed

Manorlounger

Absolutely my star performer. Closed today at £8.94. I'm up 19.74% or £172.46 in monetary terms.

More to come?

TAY showing £200 on £1500 which is ok for a couple of months. Dilemma is do I sell or keep. There’s so many good reports on them at the moment. I’ve already made £200 on them earlier this year but have a feeling there’s good times ahead short term on this one.
I like KWG too, bought at 19 sold at 22 and they carried on up to 32. An accountancy firm that has expanded across to the USA and bought up two businesses. Has 99 employees

That’s the one. I reckon it’s a good company and it’s performing well in its infancy

I do like that company
Hit their 52 week high today - 934p - Closed back at 924p which is still good news! Profit takers will push the price down again in the morning but fully expect to go into the weekend on a high.

Well, it was predicted and yet seemed implausible but, it has happened. Broken through the £10.00 a share price.

A very pleasant Christmas present! Puts me up about 30%.

Broke through the £11 barrier this morning. Puts me up by over 45% and the prospect is still more to come!

Astrazeneca climbing as well so all good.

Byotrol have risen 1p this morning on great trading update to 7p.
I feel this may well touch 10p next week.
It‘s likely that the Mail On Sunday will rate as a buy, as it’s one of their favourites. The last time full results were announced the price rose by 25% following their tip. They like this one and so do I.
They have no loans or overdrafts and are in credit at the bank.
They are now working with turtle wax and producing a hygienic antiseptic car spray and are marketing in Halfords.
Despite the decline of Covid there will still be demand, and new products coming I’d imagine will be air conditioning cleansers for companies. I’m sure the government will subsidise the rollout to tackle Covid-19

Back
Top Bottom