Away Match Day Thread Ox senior cup semi final

Sarge

God like member
Faz in the bar/clubhouse.....wonder if????? Probably not though.
Other news from cpf the clubhouse awaiting delivery of gas so no draught beer till it arrives!.....tinpot or what?:unsure:

Last edited:
I can confirm that Ivo does really exist and is indeed an Oxford player. Very much box to box at the moment. Defensive minded and keeps things simple (for all of the ten touches I’ve seen him have so far!)

Sitting far too deep....inviting city on.....Napa had a few moments as has our big hyphenated unit up front, holds it up well, wins headers and can play a bit. Pek easing into it lots of running

That apart as I've mentioned sitting far too deep

0-0 half time .....still no draught beer!!!!

I can confirm that Ivo does really exist and is indeed an Oxford player. Very much box to box at the moment. Defensive minded and keeps things simple (for all of the ten touches I’ve seen him have so far!)

I don’t believe you, you are like one of those people who claim they have seen big foot

A poor game. Ivo anonymous and no one noticed when he was substituted, but in his defence, he’s been out with a serious injury and this was only his second game back. Can’t really see him featuring in the first team this season. Needs a lot of games to get some sharpness.

A poor game. Ivo anonymous and no one noticed when he was substituted, but in his defence, he’s been out with a serious injury and this was only his second game back. Can’t really see him featuring in the first team this season. Needs a lot of games to get some sharpness.

Back to Ikea in the summer then?

Back
Top Bottom