Away Match Day Thread Ox senior cup semi final

Well if that lot are our future god help us.

Pek was like a crab going sideways and slower than a slow thing, Napa and Carrol had decent games, Noel-Williams has potential, the left back was committed and I thought did well, the rest well they were “not at there best”.

Well if that lot are our future god help us.

Pek was like a crab going sideways and slower than a slow thing, Napa and Carrol had decent games, Noel-Williams has potential, the left back was committed and I thought did well, the rest well they were “not at there best”.
To be fair Pekalski has been out for a while and so will be rusty. I also don’t expect him to be the type of midfielder to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and be the playmaker, but he will hopefully make us more solid by protecting the back four, which won’t be a bad thing, if he’s in contention before the end of the season

4g artificial pitches seem to slow the ball down ,esp when it bounces....not the ideal surface for football of a decent level imo

You forgot one man and his dog...
Heard he, one man and his dog, was relieved of his meadow mowing duties at CPF when the 4g pitch was installed :eek:

There was probably a few hundred preferring to watch an OUFC side instead of lining Murdoch's pockets via real Madrid on sky sport, though prob more Isis (city)fans than U's fans there last night......and I got to meet @LowerSouth and @headingtonutd off this here forum at CPF last night too, there were around 5-6, that I know of, out of us yellows forum posters at CPF last night.

agree with that, Ivo was probably not willing to commit to much given his injury. The centre forward for United has a lot of potential. Napa and Canice carroll looked really good but overall in the second half, City's men deserved the win. City play a good technical game as well and that pitch helps. City have a good team, should never have let Freddie Grant go :)

Heard he, one man and his dog, was relieved of his meadow mowing duties at CPF when the 4g pitch was installed :eek:

There was probably a few hundred preferring to watch an OUFC side instead of lining Murdoch's pockets via real Madrid on sky sport, though prob more Isis (city)fans than U's fans there last night......and I got to meet @LowerSouth and @headingtonutd off this here forum at CPF last night too, there were around 5-6, that I know of, out of us yellows forum posters at CPF last night.

Has Murdoch bought BT now? ;)

Back
Top Bottom