OUWFC Transfer News

nick68

A bit of activity in the transfer market this week so far;

Out
Ellie Noble (to Lewes WFC) - after 11 years at the club moving on for a fresh challenge
Emily Allen (to Cardiff Met WFC) - last seasons top scorer moves on (but will return after UWCL matches)

In/Retained
Lauren Haynes (Retained) - Important signing, captain, midfield rock.
Georgia Timms (Retained) - Fans and players player of last season, 10+ years at the club, hardworking striker.
Sophie Baker (Retained) - Another long serving players stays (10+ years), midfielder
Amber Roberts (Retained) - Did well early in the season before a bad injury, battled back and now ready to kick on.
Kayleigh Hines (In) - For her 3rd spell, 2013-2015 (leaving for WSL1), 2017 returns but suffers season ending injury, now fully fit and raring to go

I'll try and keep this updated as best i can.

Last edited:

Cx

Emily is only with Cardiff Met for the duration of their UWCL campaign; she’ll be back afterwards I believe. Depending on how they do, she could be back within a few months. I'll attach a UWCL schedule.

I'm only speculating but Evie said ’good luck and come back!’ implying she would still be with us once Emily returns.

Attachments

nick68

Thanks Craig, I got that impression too. I'm relying on you to help keep this thread going too :)