OUWFC Pre-Season Fixtures

nick68

The women's team pre-season fixtures have been announced ahead of the new FA Women's National League (Southern Premier) season.

be handy if the OWS had where the home pre season matches were being played ... if people know where the games are being played, they might even go & watch

assume that OUWFC home games , inc pre season, are being played at 'city's CPF @nick68 ?

be handy if the OWS had where the home pre season matches were being played ... if people know where the games are being played, they might even go & watch

assume that OUWFC home games , inc pre season, are being played at 'city's CPF @nick68 ?

Not necessarily; we didn't play any there last season. One was played at Whitelands Farm, Bicester. The other was at Oxford Academy.

I'll ask on Twitter when the women's account posts the games.

Not necessarily; we didn't play any there last season. One was played at Whitelands Farm, Bicester. The other was at Oxford Academy.

I'll ask on Twitter when the women's account posts the games.
cheers @Cx .... it really would help if OWS had where the home pre season games were being played on the official announcement

Agree with @Cx my feeling is that they'll be at Whitelands, they had a friendly there in January also so seems to be a favourite.

• React
Reactions: Cx
Back
Top Bottom