OUWFC Development Squad

nick68

I've not seen any mention of this so far and thought it's quite a major indication of the backing of women's football by the club.

At any time this should be seen as an extremely positive move but particularly in times where finance may be questioned and income sparse.

So well done to all involved in getting this to happen, will make a huge difference to local youngsters in the first instance and hopefully the 1st team in due course.

I wonder whether we have any plan to rejoin the top two divisions of the women's game after allowing ourselves to be demoted in the re-structure a while back?

I've not seen any mention of this so far and thought it's quite a major indication of the backing of women's football by the club.

At any time this should be seen as an extremely positive move but particularly in times where finance may be questioned and income sparse.

So well done to all involved in getting this to happen, will make a huge difference to local youngsters in the first instance and hopefully the 1st team in due course.

Great news for the club and well done to all those involved in making it happen. Special mentions to Liam Gilbert and Lauren Haynes.

It will offer a more complete and natural pathway to the first team from our RTC but I’d suggest it will also have an immediate impact on the first team as well because our fringe players will no longer have to sit on the bench or be loaned to the likes of Oxford City to get minutes. Can only be a good thing.

Looking forward to finding out more information, such as what league we’ll be competing in or where we’ll be playing our games. I’ll be sure to watch some matches. Exciting times.

Hope you’re well mate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom