Matches OUWFC 'back' on sunday (13/12) CPF

Sarge

God like member
the Yellow roses are back in action this sunday- at 'home' (CPF) - kick off 2pm
after the lockdown 2 stopped the serious momentum they had built up, OUWFC
were top of their League.... here's hoping they pick up where they left off against Keynsham Town..... its open to spectators , ticket prices and other details on the link below

Good work @Sarge

With the first team away and everyone desperate to see some 'live' football then this is a great way to support your club in another form.

I can assure you there's no favouritism, all fans treated equally however if you pay for your ticket online you will get in much quicker than those who haven't.

OUWFC Tickets Online

£5 Adults
£2 Concessions
Under 16's Free entry

Men's Season ticket holders get free entry on showing their 2020/21 Season Ticket Purchase Confirmation email

The team were in great form before lockdown and last home game before Christmas so would appreciate the support to set them back on their way this Sunday against Keynsham Town.

Here's the table as it currently stands;

1607714543393.png

Well done the Yellow Roses .... back with a 3-1 home win after an enforced (lockdown) layoff

A good hard fought win in difficult conditions, Plymouth away next Sunday.

League table looks even better now;

1607957699155.png

Back at home against Portsmouth on Sunday 10th January 2pm.

100% home record in 2020! 😎

I think 6 or 7 sides in our division will move into Tier 4, so hopefully the league will get a little creative and arrange fixtures between teams that are able to continue playing. Seems like common sense to me.

Of course, I'm assuming non-elite football will have to stop again in those areas, which seems likely.

EDIT: Yep, I was correct.

Attachments

• 6475E174-0EDC-47CC-95E6-ADF6B2F0A090.jpeg
    6475E174-0EDC-47CC-95E6-ADF6B2F0A090.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom