Transfer News Oussama Zamouri

hard to gauge if he's coming here as an U23 squad player or a first-team squad player ... though as he's on loan till January I'd guess its the latter?

Sounds like the guy Tiger mentioned in the 5 mins Fans forum. So that clears that up. So now it depends on whether KR can loan a player out or McMahon leaves as to whether we sign anyone else I suppose.

hard to gauge if he's coming here as an U23 squad player or a first-team squad player ... though as he's on loan till January I'd guess its the latter?

He’s not on loan, Sarge. It’s a short term deal similar to the one we chucked Jonte Smith’s way last year.

Odd signing again although promising. We’ll just have to see what we’ve got here - could be anything!

Welcome Oussama.

Seems a strange one on paper, even for the U23s. He has a chance to impress so I hope he takes it and all parties succeed from it. At least he has reasonable experience in the Dutch 2nd tier so it is whether he can adjust to English football.

Career stats:

He has made 72 senior appearances (69 Dutch 2nd tier games, 3 Dutch Cup games), 12 goals according to this.

Last edited:
There's some reasonable stuff here. Could be an interesting find.

From that:

He is left sided midfielder/winger.
He is 2 footed.
Likes his tricks.
Appears willing to have a shot.
Decent enough pace.
Appears to have awareness of players running off him.
Haven't a clue what he is like defensively.

Of course what we didn't see in the clips will be key as we have all seen YouTube clips making a player look great then they turn out rubbish (Mehmeti and Gino spring to mind).

One thing though with some of the misses, when in great positions, of his teammates, he'll be right at home straight away.

One of those could be an unearthed gem, could be a complete flop signings.

One from one of KRs continental scouting trips I guess....

Out of contract June 2019, might be looking to see if hes any good with the possibility to sin him in Jan or for next season.

Out of contract June 2019, might be looking to see if hes any good with the possibility to sin him in Jan or for next season.
So he is out of contact now. We've signed him until January, presumably with a clause to extend after.

Low risk, probably low cost addition. Not a bad thing especially if he can be part of a successful U23 side and assist with the overall development of the squad.

Have we had a Moroccan player before?

Welcome Oussama!! Fingers crossed it works out for you and the club!!

Back
Top Bottom