Transfer News Oussama Zamouri

As he is 23 how is he going to play for the UNDER 23's.
U23 squads can field 'a few ' ( not certain how many are permitted though) overage players, in effect U23s are a development squad, frequently players getting up to match fitness get a run out in U23 matches ... for example Kashi featured in at least one U23s game last season

U23 squads can field 'a few ' ( not certain how many are permitted though) over age players, in effect U23s are a development squad, frequently players getting up to match fitness get a run out in U23 matches ... for example Kashi featured in at least one U23s game last season

Dont the over age players have to be nominated before the season starts?

U23 squads can field 'a few ' ( not certain how many are permitted though) overage players, in effect U23s are a development squad, frequently players getting up to match fitness get a run out in U23 matches ... for example Kashi featured in at least one U23s game last season
Most of the under-23 matches that we play are friendlies, so I would imagine there is quite a bit of leeway there. Not sure what the rules are for the Premier League cup (we play Huddersfield in the qualification round next Monday).

Dont the over age players have to be nominated before the season starts?
dunno- but if in the case of todays 'signing' that is correct, he wont get much match time? .... EFL do appear make all manner rules n regs up as they go along, it seems?:sneaky:

vague idea for a song for him , if he weighs in with a fair amount of goals of course, to the tune of 'thats Amore'

" when the balls in the net, we know what we get, thats Zamouri"

vague idea for a song for him , if he weighs in with a fair amount of goals of course, to the tune of 'thats Amore'

Are you Wesley Gumboot Fegg? He posted that 5hrs ago on faceache ?

Are you Wesley Gumboot Fegg? He posted that 5hrs ago on faceache ?
nah not guilty, my name on here is an abbreviation of my name:) ..... juggling work n keeping an eye on YF for any incomings n outgoings about all the multi tasking I can manage at one time, no time for other social media until the transfer window shut 10 mins ago ... though I do know Wesley Gumboot Fegg :oops:..... maybe great minds n all that? o_O

nah not guilty, my name on here is an abbreviation of my name:) ..... juggling work n keeping an eye on YF for any incomings n outgoings about all the multi tasking I can manage at one time, no time for other social media until the transfer window shut 10 mins ago ... though I do know Wesley Gumboot Fegg :oops:..... maybe great minds n all that? o_O

I’m sure I ask you before but can’t remember if you answered? Are you one of the Sargeants from Didcot?

I’m sure I ask you before but can’t remember if you answered? Are you one of the Sargeants from Didcot?
Nope .... me Family are Headington (/ Marston) and before that Folly Bridge, and initially off Cowley road.... Me , Headington .... but yep Sargeant's is right ... no relatives in Didcot, unless me Dad n Uncle havent told me something :oops::oops:

There were a couple of brothers with their name spelt the same as mine , no relation, who lived in Wotton nr Abingdon in the 80s ...think one of them was called Damien & he rode a Vespa?

Nope .... me Family are Headington (/ Marston) and before that Folly Bridge, and initially off Cowley road.... Me , Headington .... but yep Sargeant's is right ... no relatives in Didcot, unless me Dad n Uncle havent told me something :oops::oops:

There were a couple of brothers with their name spelt the same as mine , no relation, who lived in Wotton nr Abingdon in the 80s ...think one of them was called Damien & he rode a Vespa?

Only ask as my brother was friends with one and they took me to my first game in 83

Hey!!! Exactly what I put it n FB

Back
Top Bottom