• ****Join the YF Fantasy EFL League: HERE. ****

OUSP News

A question for OUSP could you tell me why blue light discount is only allowed in the south stand lower and not elsewhere in the ground?

A question for OUSP could you tell me why blue light discount is only allowed in the south stand lower and not elsewhere in the ground?
Each stand has different concessions and incentives, e.g. family discounts are only available in the North Stand, 18-24s are heavily discounted in rhe East Stand but not as much in others.
The BL discount is in keeping with this practise.

Each stand has different concessions and incentives, e.g. family discounts are only available in the North Stand, 18-24s are heavily discounted in rhe East Stand but not as much in others.
The BL discount is in keeping with this practise.
Thanks but what concession are there for adults in the east stand?

Thanks but what concession are there for adults in the east stand?
It’s the cheapest adult ticket compared to north stand , south stand lower,
South stand upper and south stand premium.

It’s the cheapest adult ticket compared to north stand , south stand lower,
South stand upper and south stand premium.
I know what you’re saying but surely blue light concessions should be allowed to chose the stand they sit in?

I know what you’re saying but surely blue light concessions should be allowed to chose the stand they sit in?

As someone who benefits from blue light discount, I think it's exceptionally generous especially alongside the direct debit options. £24 a month for SSL seats is less than the cost of a single matchday ticket per month. I appreciate that I'm restricted to where I sit, but then it's my choice whether to take the option available or pay full price.

As someone who benefits from blue light discount, I think it's exceptionally generous especially alongside the direct debit options. £24 a month for SSL seats is less than the cost of a single matchday ticket per month. I appreciate that I'm restricted to where I sit, but then it's my choice whether to take the option available or pay full price.

I'll back this as someone else who is eligible - I'll sit in the east stand for £120 more as it where I'd prefer to sit, but having a very, very good option to move to SSL for the price it's being offered is welcome. Will be buying my ticket after payday seeing as seats are being held, but can't see me taking the offer up. Fair play to the club, I think the discount is very generous for SSL.

Glad to hear it, thanks for clarifying
I’m not aware that either OxVox or OUSP has any property lawyers in their ranks. Asking to see the details of the proposed lease is pointless and dangerous without appropriate professional advice.
With no disrespect to either group, this document, intended to be in force for 250 years, is far too important and possibly full of unintended consequences just to be left to the lawyers of OCC and the club’s present owners who have their own agendas. The fans representatives also need their own expert independent legal representation for their and the fans peace of mind.

Please can you be open and honest with a list of attendees at this meeting. Ignoring the requests for this information is raising red flags. As representatives of the fanbase then please give the fanbase the information.

We usually publish minutes around 2 weeks after meetings, not the following day.
Because of the nature of concern around the EFL embargo we wanted to put a statement out earlier.

Back
Top Bottom