Our MD

Ox4Eva

The MD does not seem have much influence, surely he is running the day to day operations or is he still part time?

No doubt his heart’s in the right place, but he has no influence as did David Jackson/Greg in their day. (Yes, I know David wasn’t an MD).

Yes I believe it was mentioned that he’d increased his hours at the recent fans forum.

Out of interest why do you think that he has no influence?
It was telling I think that at the Kane forum he spoke more than Tiger.
He is the driving force behind trying to find the site for any new stadium.
Oh and he was by far the most vociferous in telling the fans what a great coaching set up we have.

I think he makes the tea and goes and and gets Robinson and Derry’s sandwiches..

He’s a good guy though and Robinson has told the local media that he doesn’t want anyone blaming whats-his-face for us losing to Luton on Tuesday..

I think he makes the tea and goes and and gets Robinson and Derry’s sandwiches..

He’s a good guy though and Robinson has told the local media that he doesn’t want anyone blaming whats-his-face for us losing to Luton on Tuesday..

Please give him some credit....In his post match notes for the Southend game, already written, he does say that he will shoulder the blame for Derry's tuna mayo having curled up edges.

Yay, another one to throw under the bus - who's next?!

I'm sure 'Sir' has covered a couple of games lessons in his past role. Who knows, maybe he managed the U14s footy team? Couldn't do much worse than KR in the hotseat...

Full or part time MD it doesnt make us lose games like we are now. We wouldn't be questioning this if results were even slightly better. I am sure the discussion of the manager position has been had between the MD and Tiger. I would say they are looking at alternative options before acting which is the correct thing to do

Back
Top Bottom