Our Fans

Big Ronaldo

Just a quick ovservation on how great we supported our team this season.
At home, despite some mixed performances on the pitch, we kept going. The ultras, had a downer for a while but they have picked up the drum and, if anything, they sound better than ever.
In the last few months when it was clear that the team was in freefall, we really got behind them. The volume, not just in the east stand but all over was something the new manager could not quite believe. Heartening too, the away support was solid and loud.
We have got numbers out there too, and it doesn’t seem to matter how far ‘away’ it is. We are a credit to our club and we really don’t need a smoke bomb to let people know where we are.
As a back of the east stand regular, have to say that this season has been, by and large pretty damn good.
Seeing the debacle of Blackburn yesterday, with day tripping fans ruining the day for regulars, I do wonder if it would be so great to have a stadium full of pissed up one timers rolling in. But then, I guess that’s what success brings with it.
Anyway, its been a pleasure to stand and sing with you fuckers this season.
I ain’t moving anywhere, so I’ll see you sad bastards back there next season.

We have a great hardcore who will always be there and I am sure that will always be the case.

Just need some clever songs now instead of the dated stuff..

I wasn't able to follow on Saturday as I was out- what's this referring to?

its re the fact that Blackburn had double their usual crowd and that their plastic fans invaded the pitch before the game ended

Oh right, I thought he was talking about Oxford day-trippers

Just a quick ovservation on how great we supported our team this season.
At home, despite some mixed performances on the pitch, we kept going. The ultras, had a downer for a while but they have picked up the drum and, if anything, they sound better than ever.
In the last few months when it was clear that the team was in freefall, we really got behind them. The volume, not just in the east stand but all over was something the new manager could not quite believe. Heartening too, the away support was solid and loud.
We have got numbers out there too, and it doesn’t seem to matter how far ‘away’ it is. We are a credit to our club and we really don’t need a smoke bomb to let people know where we are.
As a back of the east stand regular, have to say that this season has been, by and large pretty damn good.
Seeing the debacle of Blackburn yesterday, with day tripping fans ruining the day for regulars, I do wonder if it would be so great to have a stadium full of pissed up one timers rolling in. But then, I guess that’s what success brings with it.
Anyway, its been a pleasure to stand and sing with you fuckers this season.
I ain’t moving anywhere, so I’ll see you sad bastards back there next season.

Yep, I’m a middle-righter a few rows from the top of the East Stand and it’s a amazing the amount of dedication, noise and humour that the Ultras bring the to club.

Pleasure to join in with the singing - see you all in August!

Yep, I’m a middle-righter a few rows from the top of the East Stand and it’s a amazing the amount of dedication, noise and humour that the Ultras bring the to club.

As a middle-lefter I agree. ?

As a middle-lefter I agree. [emoji4]

It’s only offset by the wall of silence emanating from the left-side ;)

Love the passion and the undying support. Incredible and humbling. Nothing will ever convince me to love the drum however.

OUFC support the best there is

Right bunch of bastards when crossed though o_O
(To paraphrase an old London road end chant ;))

Back
Top Bottom