OUFCW U16 semi final this morning

Sarge

God like member
11am kick off at Harcourt Hill campus v Arsenal women U16

good luck to our young ladies team in their semi final match

cant find anything on OWS re oufcw u16 fa cup semi final match (which kicks off in 20 mins)?

only advertised on Oxford United Ladies fb page!

Still a massive achievement to get as far as they did.
definately ..... well done to all involved with oufcw u16s, absolutely brilliant to reach the semi finals

real shame the club only chose twitter (an hour before kick off or thereabouts) to advertise their semi final was being played this morning

not everyone uses twitter

I was at the Gillingham game but only know the result because Arsenal WFC posted it on their site. This was a big story to sell so a shame an opportunity has been missed to self promote.

Better late than never ....marginally! ...u16s semi final match report from sat morning on ows ,at last!

I knew the game details (date etc) as soon as they had won the quarter-final, but unfortunately the club didn't say anything until shortly before the day of the game.

I don't think enough was made of the accomplishment, if I'm honest. When you consider they beat last year's finalists (Reading) and progressed further than we ever have done - further than a lot of big clubs with category 1 RTCs - it's fantastic. Credit to all the players, coaches and staff involved.

It's also very exciting. To know how talented some of the players we've produced are, then to think we may have some players as talented - maybe even more so - coming through the system, it's definitely exciting. I know a few of them trained with the first-team earlier in the season.

I knew the game details (date etc) as soon as they had won the quarter-final, but unfortunately the club didn't say anything until shortly before the day of the game.

I don't think enough was made of the accomplishment, if I'm honest. When you consider they beat last year's finalists (Reading) and progressed further than we ever have done - further than a lot of big clubs with category 1 RTCs - it's fantastic. Credit to all the players, coaches and staff involved.

It's also very exciting. To know how talented some of the players we've produced are, then to think we may have some players as talented - maybe even more so - coming through the system, it's definitely exciting. I know a few of them trained with the first-team earlier in the season.

Absolutely spot on post ....the club should be shouting achievements such the above mentioned from the rooftops....yet they dont at the moment

Back
Top Bottom