Votes: 3 13.6%

Votes: 5 22.7%

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Let too much go , (two serious tackles &possible red cards nothing given) gave some odd decisions too, his assistants didnt do much assisting IMO

A generous 5 from me

He was abit strange as a ref he didn’t make consistent decisions I don’t know if he knew what to do I’m giving him 7 for being there

As has been said, he let too much go, a couple of nasty tackles that at least warranted a yellow but nothing given.

He was fine in the first half (albeit in a 45 minutes when there was hardly a foul) , but went a bit to pot after the break with some very odd decisions. He was also a bit quick on his whistle when he couple have played advantage a couple of times. Middling.

I thought he was good. Can't say I really noticed him at all which is always a good thing.

Gets a 6 from me, thought he was equitable in his decisions and missed things for both sides! Always look at them as a team rather than "just the ref", not so sure about MT being offside in real time but its not my job! lol

Didn't notice him too much until towards the end of the game. The tackle on Sykes under the nose of the fourth official that was completely ignored was baffling, but other than that no really noticeably bad decisions. From iFollow angle Matty was way offside and both penalty shouts we had we would've been fuming if they'd gone against us - especially the Sykes one. A 6 from me - would have again but not for any game that could be on the tastier side.

Back
Top Bottom