Home Match Day Thread ++OUFC V Scunthorpe 30/3/18 Match Thread++

Hoping we move through the thirds of the pitch quicker and we see more purpose and effort to get shots away. Robinson said he wants more balls in the box and to start taking more risks.

Hopefully we see this slowly kick in tomorrow. We have players back today from international duty so more options of the bench.

Eastwood
Kane Dickie Mousinho Ricardinho
Ledson
Brannagan Rothwell
Henry
Napa Obika

2-0 Oxford. We're due a clean sheet and Scunthorpe have had defensive issues aswell.
Napa,Rothwell.

I was punished for my optimism last game and we got embarrassed.

So I'm going for Scunthorpe to break their recent duck in form and go 0-4 Scunny.

My first home game of the season.

Do what we did in the middle third vs Pompey and we'll be OK tomorrow...2-1 to the mighty YELLOWS!

Eastwood
Kane Dickie Mous ASB
Brannagan Ledson Rothwell
Henry
Mehemti Napa

1-0, Henry pen, COYY

All much too optimistic! We won’t prevent Scunny scoring. I’ll take 1-1.

Let's see. Scunthorpe on a horrendous run. Game on telly. Definite 3-0

To Scunthorpe!!!!!!!

God do I wish I was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Working unfortunately, any ideas if be able to stream the game online somewhere?

2- 1 OX.

I am watching this on the telly with Shrewsbury / Man U supporting in laws. I just hope we give a good account of ourselves.

My prediction: a hard fought 1-1 draw. We will go ahead first half and they will equalise early second half to set up a cagey, sweaty palmed final 40 mins. Both goals will be scored after corners.

0-0 bore draw, a silly early bank holiday kick off live in sky is punished with the most boring game ever, no shots, no players missing penalties then getting themselves sent off, no bookings and no reds. Valuable point though.

0 0

We never win on Sky. A draw is the best we can hope for.
MK winning puts more pressure on us

I don’t know why, but I actually think we will win this 3-1 I think the home form will get better as the season comes to a close. Which will give us the points we needs to get past 50+

Back
Top Bottom