OUFC v Palarse not a real match thread thingy

Will soon be posting a tweet with my BT infinity box and a baseball bat. Missed both goals. #uselessbastardsBT

On come Norman, Lopes, Mousinho, Raglan, Hall

Off go McMahon, Obika, Nelson, Dickie, Ruffels

We're definitely getting tired and starting to be outplayed by superior opposition.

Really good to hear so many compliments from the Palace commentators. They very much rate us as good opposition.

Poor at the back. Lucky we have Eastwood. Class told through in the end after a great first half from us.

What was the score? Interested but not that it really matters, Palace are obviously a long way above us, getting to that stage now where I just want the proper stuff to start.

Fair scoreline although if they'd been more clinical we'd have been thrashed. It was a good lesson in learning to move the ball quickly and not spending too much time on the ball. But we won't face that quality or pace in league games.

Fair scoreline although if they'd been more clinical we'd have been thrashed. It was a good lesson in learning to move the ball quickly and not spending too much time on the ball. But we won't face that quality or pace in league games.
Yes and anticipation to get on the ball too..need more pace and bite up top..so we can do counter attack again

I think it was a one-man show. If they didn't have Zaha, I could easily see that scoreline being reversed.

Poor at the back. Lucky we have Eastwood. Class told through in the end after a great first half from us.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
The defence was fantastic first half, once they tired Palace's quality uptop started to come through. We wont face any team that good this season.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Was any of that untrue?

- Dickie and Nelson did quite well at the back, but it was really a two man defence. McMahon and Garbutt went missing. Their third goal started with a pass through 5 people.
- We are lucky to have Eastwood, showed true class today
- They managed to turn it around to win, but we gave them a really good showing in the first 60 minutes.

I hate the overly negatives as much as anyone else, but we can't jump on them every time they post.

Very impressed. Yes, Eastwood kept us in it (a couple of great saves), but we looked good--really liked Carruthers, and I thought that Obika was doing a lot better than in the games I saw last year, with some nice flick-ons and clever passes, even if not all of them came off. McMahon's deliveries were great, too. Excellent commentary from the Palace guys, and they had a lot of good things to say about us, and about KR for the way he's organized us.

Was any of that untrue?

- Dickie and Nelson did quite well at the back, but it was really a two man defence. McMahon and Garbutt went missing. Their third goal started with a pass through 5 people.
- We are lucky to have Eastwood, showed true class today
- They managed to turn it around to win, but we gave them a really good showing in the first 60 minutes.

I hate the overly negatives as much as anyone else, but we can't jump on them every time they post.
to call it poor though? very harsh...

Back
Top Bottom