Votes: 1 2.8%

Votes: 5 13.9%

Votes: 13 36.1%

Votes: 15 41.7%

Votes: 2 5.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Easy match to referee but did it rather well. Even saw him in the 6 yard box briefly.

Pretty good ref, with good measured judgement. If he was mobile so that his positioning could be better, he'd be getting 8 or 9.

Much better than the last time we had him - not a difficult match to ref today IMO. He did let the match flow well and wasn't overly fussy. Still pretty anchored to the middle of the pitch though.

Unfussy, no stupid bookings and generally he let the game flow.
A decent performance

Not a difficult game to referee. Lee and Sykes possibly lucky not to see yellow and there were a couple of head-scratcher decisions (from afar). I still remain of the opinion that you have to look the part as a ref and he certainly doesn't, but he is far from the worst in the league.

7/10 from me.

A "solid" 7 from me. He has a unique way of dominating the centre circle............... :)

A bit more mobility and he would be in the 8`s to 9`s, I`m just surmising there isn`t any particular fitness standard for refs?

I had a couple of moans in the match day thread where he'd clearly guessed a decision because he was nowhere near play and couldn't see - but surprisingly other than maybe 2-3 small decisions I think he got everything else spot on, even from the centre circle. It was an easy game to ref with two teams who wanted to play football, but credit where it's due, Mr Huxtable did a proper decent job. 8 from me.

Back
Top Bottom