Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 7.1%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
A bit rubbish ....found his cards in the last 5 mins and 6 mins added.... lino in front of north stand was a bit rubbish too

4 from me

A bit rubbish ....found his cards in the last 5 mins and 6 mins added.... lino in front of north stand was a bit rubbish too

4 from me
Yes very inconsistent.
He didn't seem to like McNally.
After 2 really good referees in a row, a poor 5 for me.

Yes very inconsistent.
He didn't seem to like McNally.
After 2 really good referees in a row, a poor 5 for me.
True, we’ve been lucky recently, said to my dad this was back to same old Lg1 standard

A really weird performance in that he was really one sided, but there weren't any big calls to make so the affect on the game wasn't that big. Would probably be a lot more miffed if we hadn't got that goal! 3 from me.

Poor Ref.

I have no problem with his booking of our players as they were the correct decisions. But he should have booked the MK players for similar such as the player who pulled back Nathan Holland as he was shooting or their forward who kicked the ball away etc.

Also, when he put the foam down for free kicks, MK players were scraping the foam away right in front of him and taking it where they wanted. Whilst not major, it was indicative of his lack of control.

Really poor first half but just a poor second, so basically shite. Gave them everything and us nothing. 3

He seemed fine to me, with no big decisions to make.

Glad he want taken in by the opposition players getting in his ear about McNally after he committing a few fouls post-booking.

He was rubbish every time one of our players went near an mk player he couldn't wait to blow his whistle it was a weird performance because the game didn't have any dirty tackles it was contested fairly but he wanted to make sure people noticed him so I've given him 1

He was certainly inconsistent. Stopped the game twice for head injuries to MK players - first time he allowed the player to stay on after treatment, second time he made him leave the field.

I don't think there is an exemption in the rule for head injuries (though it would make sense if there were) but that doesn't excuse him treating the two incidents differently.

I thought he did quite well to start with, and then made some odd, inconsistent and plain wrong decisions later in the game. His lino (North Stand side) was poor. MK had a throw early on and at that point the lino had one job to do, and when the players foot was entirely on the pitch as he took the throw he completely failed to do it.

The ref didn't really affect the game adversely despite his quirks - but I do wonder how he'd get on in a more physical match. We've had worse, so a 6 from me.

MK had a throw early on and at that point the lino had one job to do, and when the players foot was entirely on the pitch as he took the throw he completely failed to do it.
To be fair, most throw-ins appear to be a foul throw nowadays, but very few are penalised....

To be fair, most throw-ins appear to be a foul throw nowadays, but very few are penalised....
It was very blatant - virtually the whole East Stand noticed it! I guess there are degrees of 'foulness' ;)

Nice to see Luke McNally has learned not to back heel himself in the backside when taking a throw now though.

Back
Top Bottom